Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

laugh.gif
 That's the thing, I was never even caping for Future. I didn't say any of that **** about grammys. Literally all I said was Future's music is a craft and it's wrothy of recognition.  That's stanning, nah youre just a ******. This is all about you and your monkey *** troll behavior son. 

These are a few of the past few Grammy winners for best rap albums.

'07 Ludacris Release Therapy
'09 Lil Wayne - Carter III
'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'14 Macklemore - The Heist
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

Very groundbreaking music there :lol:

Ludacris won a Grammy for "Money Maker" in 2008 :lol:. But "March Madness" ain't worthy? FOH

Historians are gonna look at Grammy wins and think that Eminem was in his prime from 2010 to 2015. Like he took a break and came back for the MJ 3 peat.

Saying Future has no substance should result in at best, a ban from the thread. :lol:

'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

Ludacris won a Grammy for "Money Maker" in 2008 :lol:. But "March Madness" ain't worthy? FOH

Historians are gonna look at Grammy wins and think that Eminem was in his prime from 2010 to 2015. Like he took a break and came back for the MJ 3 peat.
Bruh :lol: :smh:

You gotta understand future is poppin in the hood and urban radio. Not all of middle america (if you catch my drift) is familiar with his music. Not everybody knows March Madness!Until he has that one major or cross over record, I don't think he will get a Grammy nomination anytime soon. Which I hope I'm wrong, cuz the man has put out hit after hit!

Saying Future has no substance should result in at best, a ban from the thread.
laugh.gif
Somebody put this in the archives so we can point to it years from now 
laugh.gif

This thread has turned into the got damn bad girls club with all this bickering and carrying on.

I wouldn't expect son to get nominated for a Grammy because his music isn't appreciated by that group. Most can't relate. That's all i feel like saying about that.

I'm over award shows anyway. It's not like it's the end all be all.

And cats in here actually in here talking greasy to cats about which song >which song. Music is subjective. Chances are you're not gonna convince someone based on your reasoning.

I've never heard of ain't no way around it. Son floated on it tho. I can only find the remix tho.

You gotta understand future is poppin in the hood and urban radio. Not all of middle america (if you catch my drift) is familiar with his music. Not everybody knows March Madness!Until he has that one major or cross over record, I don't think he will get a Grammy nomination anytime soon. Which I hope I'm wrong, cuz the man has put out hit after hit!
Ding Ding Ding. They were introduced to dude but wattba and probably never heard what he was capable of doing because he only stayed in 1 speed on that tape. They can't relate to no damn my savages, 56 nights or codeine crazy either so I don't think he will ever be considered. If the ozone were still around he would clean house tho :lol:

But then again, if 3-6 Mafia can win a Oscar...Future can win a Grammy :lol:

'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

Jesus Christ the best albums from that list are Take Care and Release Therapy. Not even saying this to slight those two albums, but yikes. These award shows definitely reward what was heard the most and that's about it. I mean...cot damn, as of 04, Ludacris had 4 albums, and Release Therapy was definitely last out of those.

Last edited:
I just got around to listening to Evol. lie to me, low life, fly sh$#, and program are all dope to me. Favorite being lie to me. That chorus is greatness.

Last edited:
How y'all bums talking about Future for a Grammy nod and y'all got WATTBA and DS2 at bottom of your fav. lists !?, smh.

These are great albums too.

How y'all bums talking about Future for a Grammy nod and y'all got WATTBA and DS2 at bottom of your fav. lists !?, smh.

Because mixtapes can be and are usually better than albums. Plus, individual songs can be nominated.

Like March Madness. Which was one of the best songs period of 2015.

And I like DS2 & WATTBA....I just like his other projects better. Simple.

'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

He's not lying though :lol:

'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

ive literally not heard any of those 3 em albums

Our school

Sonically, those should be towards the top.

But apparently that is the minority in here.

Our school

Sonically, those should be towards the top.

But apparently that is the minority in here.

All the projects (except for WATTBA imo) are so close in quality it's splitting hairs. I've said before that if DS2 had the conciseness of and was 100% new music like the tapes it would be pretty hard to beat. It's high points are as good as anything else from the run.

WATTBA is pretty damn good but definitely a tier below for me. I don't get what you mean by sonically it should be near the top. For the most part it was B+ work on the production side while the tapes are A production from more or less the same producers. I gotta ding Drake for his presence too and I listen to Drake's solo stuff.

Last edited:
Maybe he means because of sales or popularity. But no way in hell is wattba better than any of the solo tapes. Ds2 like son said only gets dinged because it has like 4 songs from the tapes but the ones that are above it are only above it by the smallest cm. It's not a gap like the other.

'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

ive literally not heard any of those 3 em albums

Relapse - Bad Dre beats + Em screaming and rapping in accents

Recovery - his most mainstream accessible album full of mediocre beats + Em "singing", screaming, and trying to fit every syllable he possibly can in 4 bars

MMLP2 - lyrically his best in a long time even with still trying to fit every syllable in every bar. Decent yet forgettable beats.

Back
Top Bottom