Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I dont think quan has fell off yet..flex was one of the biggest songs last summer

Last edited:
I dont think quan has fell off yet..flex was one of the biggest songs last summer
Joint basically a year old, fam def fell off.

Lotta pressure on his follow-up to I Promise and buddy made a below average tape of in-house production and unedited vocals

7 Rings grew on me, it's a banger. Ain't no time, Lil Haiti Baby, & Maybach creepin' up on me too.

This coming to spotify or what?

Lol. Purple Reign had great songs.

I'll play Evol again. I'm hoping it will grow on me. Fly **** only instrumental is hard to listen to.

Like I said it hasn't grown on me yet. I played fly **** only at least 15 times still can't get with it.

Fly **** Only instrumental is fire b :x

What you talkin bout? Yall that opposed to guitars on here or something lmao

But that's how you feel. Not me. We're not the same people.

Like I said I'll play it again and see how I feel about the album. I've listened to every song multiple times. My favorite tracks are "lil Haiti baby" and "in her mouth." That's it!

But that's how you feel. Not me. We're not the same people.

Like I said I'll play it again and see how I feel about the album. I've listened to every song multiple times. My favorite tracks are "lil Haiti baby" and "in her mouth." That's it!

I feel you. That jawn my fav song on EVOL, thats why the slander to it seem so blasphemous lol

Lil Haiti Baby cool too tho

Back
Top Bottom