Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Lob city
MrWavez
Dipsetgeneral
Antidope

Yall all in the same class for now on. Dipset and antidope being worse but Lob and wavez are good role players. Got the worse opinions when it comes to music.

Bruh really said he don't like Stick Talk, because of the beat. :lol:

lobcity lobcity Fasho just confirmed he listening on Apple stock ear buds.

You know you're losing when your opinion is seen in the same light @DipsetGeneral

Last edited:
To be honest it's the beat.

Groupies is hard as **** , then lil one is crazy right. So stick talk come on, and it just dont feel right in that order and after that Freak **** which is a classic.

So just beats alone in that segment it just doesn't do it for me. Now had it been better placed maybe even after colossal I'd be spinning it a lot.
Groupies over Stick Talk? 
dahell2.png

And not liking the beat smh

Last edited:
LobCity on one :lol:

Went to the Chicago stop of his tour yesterday. Popped two beans, two Xans, lit a few J's. Met some very nice dark chocolate yambs.

The crowd was pretty diverse. You had the hood boogers, suburbanites, and everything in between. Fuutch brings everyone out.

Whole venue was LIT. He opened with Thought it was a Drought and the crowd lost their ******* mind :nthat:

If y'all wanna know other songs from the set lemme know, if not I won't spoil it for others.

I'm cool, but you can share with the rest of the thread. Throw it in a spoiler though please. I'm trying to be blasted out of my mind and experience the whole list like it was new songs when dude comes to the A. :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all seen this yet? That Desiigner clown got another song where he's biting Future even harder than Panda 
mean.gif

Last edited:
New York should be ashamed of this guy. Stop giving this clown the attention he so desperately seeks.

Damb didn't know dudes was feeling Stick that much. I'll fall back on the stick slander lol

I couldn't believe I made it to the 22 second mark on that bum a** Panda song... SOME east coast cats are so thirsty for a NY rap artist to win.

IF YOUR HEAVY IN TRAP MUSIC I DON'T SEE HOW IT'S POSSIBLE YOUR KNOCKING THIS DUDE FOR NOT BEING ORIGINAL, IF ORIGINALITY IS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR 80% OF THE CATS IN THE "TRAP" LANE WOULD HAVE TO STOP BEING LISTENED TOO.

Then son got the nerve to announce a review as if we're not fully aware of this joint and know it by heart :lol: like it just came out last Wednesday or something.

New ___s, man :lol:

That Zombie Walk joint is more in the realm of Travis $cott's sound than Future's to me. Son was dancing his *** off in that video though.

IF YOUR HEAVY IN TRAP MUSIC I DON'T SEE HOW IT'S POSSIBLE YOUR KNOCKING THIS DUDE FOR NOT BEING ORIGINAL, IF ORIGINALITY IS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR 80% OF THE CATS IN THE "TRAP" LANE WOULD HAVE TO STOP BEING LISTENED TOO.

We aren't concerned about 80% of other rappers, nice try though.

Zombie walk doesn't sound like Future to me at all. Dude just needs to drop a tape which showcases his "style" to remove the future body double title.

Since trap music started

T.I
Yo Gotti
Gucci
Jeezy
Future
Migos
Thug
Longway

Some of these dude's got similar styles but they all bring something different to the table. This Designer dude... Hell no. Fetti was able to have big success from biting so I'm not knocking the next man's hustle.

Last edited:
Y'all sound like new _'s if anything. This dude is biting Future whole style down to flow, tone, everything.

Since trap music started

T.I
Yo Gotti
Gucci
Jeezy
Future
Migos
Thug
Longway

Some of these dude's got similar styles but they all bring something different to the table. This Desiigner dude... Hell no. Fetti was able to have big success from biting so I'm not knocking the next man's hustle.[/quoted]
My G, what did ANY of this have to do with what you quoted? :lol:

The only thing I said about Desiigner was that the "Zombie Walk" track playing in that video posted reminded me more of a downpitched Travis $cott song than a Future song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom