Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

YouTube comment I came across :nerd:

No. Just no.

"____ has more female fans" will turn into the " _____ looks better than ______" conversation somehow.

Let's forego that one and chalk it up to music just being subjective like we've been doing fam. :lol:

Y'all sound like new _'s if anything. This dude is biting Future whole style down to flow, tone, everything.

Since trap music started

T.I
Yo Gotti
Gucci
Jeezy
Future
Migos
Thug
Longway

Some of these dude's got similar styles but they all bring something different to the table. This Desiigner dude... Hell no. Fetti was able to have big success from biting so I'm not knocking the next man's hustle.[/quoted]
My G, what did ANY of this have to do with what you quoted? :lol:
My bad thought you quoted tynyc. :lol:

Wicked
Never Forget
Inside the mattress
Drippin

These 4 songs are in a row. Idk how anybody can sleep on Purple Reign. That might be the strongest sequence he's had next to 56 nights and the Mad Luv-Codeine Crazy outro on Monster.

Bro you gave me 8 names in 10 years of this trap genre really booming... We are gonna say that there's a lot more than 8 artist who get play and who people mess with MANY of those guys sound the same, a MAJORITY of those guys aren't creative at all.

So it's funny to me that once an NYC cat sounds like future suddenly it's a problem... You also put thug in your list of guys who "bring something new to the table" but somehow fetty is a Biter :lol:. Migos Literally have one sound.

I'm not a fan of this desiigner cat sounding exactly like future, but i'll be damned if we gonna act like he's the only cat in hiphop who's stealing swag.

If you sound anything like future then sign right here......... can be used on many rappers right now

Bro you gave me 8 names in 10 years of this trap genre really booming... We are gonna say that there's a lot more than 8 artist who get play and who people mess with MANY of those guys sound the same, a MAJORITY of those guys aren't creative at all.

So it's funny to me that once an NYC cat sounds like future suddenly it's a problem... You also put thug in your list of guys who "bring something new to the table" but somehow fetty is a Biter :lol:. Migos Literally have one sound.

I'm not a fan of this desiigner cat sounding exactly like future, but i'll be damned if we gonna act like he's the only cat in hiphop who's stealing swag.

If you sound anything like future then sign right here......... can be used on many rappers right now

The thing is... Future, Migos, Thug all from ATL. That's the sound in ATL. You look at the West. YG, Nipsey, Kendrick, Rock, School Boy all sound like Cali. Fetti and Designer are from NY/Jersey tryna sound like they from ATL. I'm not even tryna bash NY. I love NY hip hop, grew up on it but some of these new NY rappers are jumping on what's hot. Props to Joey Bad***. I don't even listen to him like that but I respect him for not jumping on the hype train. When I listen to a rapper I want to hear how their city/area sound.

Last edited:
more of the fact tons of ny cats slandered the south before the south even blew up

makes it look more ridiculous

Last edited:
98% of Futures really isn't a commercial artist :lol:
to be honest I'm surprised he's as big as he is

And it doesn't get anymore commercial than lifestyle

Last edited:
more of the fact tons of my cats slandered the south before the south even blew up

That's what makes it worse. They use this o it ain't no bars, its mumbling rap, then Co sign this ***** (I see u ebro). NY dudes been slandering southern music for years only to have every artist popping from NY sound like they from the south.

Last edited:
more of the fact tons of my cats slandered the south before the south even blew up

That's what makes it worse. They use this o it ain't no bars, its mulling rap, then Co sign this ***** (I see u ebro). NY dudes been slandering southern music for years only to have every artist popping from NY sound like they from the south.

Exactly. And like I said I love 90's early 00's NY. But southern rappers used to go through hell dealing with folks in NY. Listen to Andre 3000's Source Awards speech and UGK's Quit Hatin The South. It's funny to see how things have flipped.

The thing is... Future, Migos, Thug all from ATL. That's the sound in ATL. You look at the West. YG, Nipsey, Kendrick, Rock, School Boy all sound like Cali. Fetti and Designer are from NY/Jersey tryna sound like they from ATL. I'm not even tryna bash NY. I love NY hip hop, grew up on it but some of these new NY rappers are jumping on what's hot. Props to Joey Bad***. I don't even listen to him like that but I respect him for not jumping on the hype train. When I listen to a rapper I want to hear how their city/area sound.

Idk man when you look at French and Fab jacking you got a point, but I don't know bout that tryna sound like a certain region part. Fetty's favorite rapper is Gucci and only started rapping like 2-3 years ago him soundin like a NY/Jersey artist is just not likely. Some new NY rappers just didn't grow up on the same things Joey did and don't see the point in making music that way.

Most of the NY cats y'all saw slandering the South look down on what NY has become.

Idk man when you look at French and Fab jacking you got a point, but I don't know bout that tryna sound like a certain region part. Fetty's favorite rapper is Gucci and only started rapping like 2-3 years ago him soundin like a NY/Jersey artist is just not likely. Some new NY rappers just didn't grow up on the same things Joey did and don't see the point in making music that way.

Most of the NY cats y'all saw slandering the South look down on what NY has become.
Fab been 100... french's swag on the mic is given to him.. maybe thats why it sounds jacked. 

Fab been 100...
After TINC3, fam rly has his wtf (She Did It) moments.
Not tryna say he's unoriginal or jacked somebody's whole style, but there's a couple tracks where buddy is basically making carbon copies.

EVOL. 
sick.gif

EVOL in the whip. 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

This man really did it again. 
mean.gif

This may be the first list for an artist that I've ever made on this site. Slander away. 
smile.gif

1. 56 Nights

2. Monster

3a. EVOL

3b. DS2

5a. Purple Reign 

5b. WATTBA

7. Beast Mode

I enjoyed all of them. Tough list to make. I can't believe I had to put Purple Reign that low, but that is my sleeper tape for sure. Beast Mode is fine, but I just never really got into it like the other 6.

Certified 7-peat!

After TINC3, fam rly has his wtf (She Did It) moments.
Not tryna say he's unoriginal or jacked somebody's whole style, but there's a couple tracks where buddy is basically making carbon copies.
you think? whats the comparison?

I'm saying tho.. fab has bars, you can't deny it

Last edited:
Last edited:
1. Monster
2. 56 Nights
3. Beastmode
4. DS2
5. EVOL
6. Purple Reign
7. WATTBA

All flames. As for WATTBA, the only meh part about it is Drake imo.

1. Monster
2. 56 Nights
3. Beastmode
4. DS2
5. EVOL
6. Purple Reign
7. WATTBA

All flames. As for WATTBA, the only meh part about it is Drake imo.
Hard to disagree with this list. Except the Drake less version of wattba still would be meh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom