Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He's been riding the same song for five months now with no backup track, banger,or anything. I bet he's done,

Atleast when trap queen took off fetty had other songs shortly come out to create a ripple effect that got him through the year, fetty is probably done though

Yeah, even Trinidad James had a tape. :lol:

This Designer character just seem like some industry joke. Dude ain't got a mixtape, a release date? how bout a demo? :lol: Something.

All this off of one record and cuz he bitting Future. **** looks funny.

RGF Island needs to be made longer. :smh:

I got faith in Fetty though. Homie brought consistent bangers last year. He'll deliver again. Hopefully we get a banger from him this summer to compliment whatever else we get from Future

Yeah, even Trinidad James had a tape. :lol:

This Designer character just seem like some industry joke. Dude ain't got a mixtape, a release date? how bout a demo? :lol: Something.

he actually has a video on worldstar for the panda track.

"These radical styles, I’ma give you a style
, You can take it, your new style ain’t gon’ make you a pile

" FreeBand

He's been riding the same song for five months now with no backup track, banger,or anything. I bet he's done,

Atleast when trap queen took off fetty had other songs shortly come out to create a ripple effect that got him through the year, fetty is probably done though

Yeah, even Trinidad James had a tape.
laugh.gif

This Designer character just seem like some industry joke. Dude ain't got a mixtape, a release date? how bout a demo?
laugh.gif
Something.
Yeah... I have no clue how his thread is/was boomin like it was considering I would think you could only talk about one song not named 56 Nights for so long, never cared to visit it to find out though.

Last edited:
Dasani thread been Future, Keef/drill scene, Dipset, and a bunch of others :lol: even the Drake thread is in shambles as it's been Eminem, 2Pac and Beyonce talk for a minute

i dont know, hell even when i heard father stretch my hands pt2 i thought it was Future the whole time. then i look up the lyrics and its some random kid. the biting is real even Ms. Badu had me fooled with that one guy who clearly is making a valid effort to sound exactly like Drake. 

What scares me even more is that some of the industry OGs get behind these fools that are out here perpin

Back
Top Bottom