Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

HOV gon be back in his bag...like when he did that "Go Crazy" remix with Jeezy :pimp:.

Hov seen Nas and Future been kickin it tough....got him motivated :lol:. Nas said Future is is favorite artist right now.....

"My business partner Anthony Saleh works with Future and I've been a big fan for a while," he explained. "He speaks to things I used to see growing up in Queensbridge. This song specifically has something for everyone to relate to."

:pimp:
The dopeboys go crazy when they hear that boy Jay-Z [emoji]128293[/emoji]

We know this but Hov really is a wave rider :lol: Futute x Jay?

Should be interesting
Jay wasn't gonna let drake out wave ride him. 2 goat wave riders surfing the **** out of dude wave.

Last edited:
Jay need to give us a roc track or album or ep or something.

2016-flyer5.png

Future shut the gah damn place down with Real Sisters X New Level X Stick Talk 
mean.gif
 top 3 concert I've ever been to.... then homie closed it out with a surprise appearance with Travis $cott. 
pimp.gif

He all but promised another project before the tour with Drake 
nerd.gif

I kinda hope he holds out till July again.. I mess with future but I'm digging this break from his music right now.

I can't really speak to him being on a break. There's not an hour that goes by during the 5AM-11PM block that the radio stations don't play a track from dude. :lol:

He's definitely gonna come by and snatched the summer up again. I know dudes here belive for some weird reason drake one dance is the summer anthem this year but imo besides panda there isn't one right now my that lane is wide open, theirs not a song that got the summer sowed up right now on some hot ***** steez.

:lol: at one dance being the summer anthem. Who said that nonsense?

Drake's cool in my book, but come on now.

I can see one dance being the summer anthem and overplayed on the radio but I'm really hope that jayXfuture track wont let me down.

Right now views is being played more and more so I'm good for now but future better drop a mixtape for us :rolleyes

Wtf does he have to do with a song being good or not? Ya'll sound like some garden tools :lol:

"His song is nice but I dont like him ugh"

I mean what I said makes perfect sense, drake is a fraud who steals people's style and music. I like the song. It wasn't trigonometry. You added in that last sentence for your own entertainment.

Last edited:
One dance is :pimp:

But we all know Future going to drop a summer "banger" and all will be restored in the world. Can't wait

If people think one dance is the summer anthem... that **** is wide open. I still think it's panda but it's still more than enough time for future/thug etc to come and drop something.

If people think one dance is the summer anthem... that **** is wide open. I still think it's panda but it's still more than enough time for future/thug etc to come and drop something.

I cringe listening to panda.

Its the same ish over and over and over and over and over again.

I cringe listening to panda.

Its the same ish over and over and over and over and over again.

Man i really at this point dont mess it with designer because of the future biting. But this ***** sound so much like future its like my brain gets confused and i start rapping the chorus because i be thinking its fuure!

Back
Top Bottom