Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Idk if y'all caught the medley in the beginning of the video, it's from "Perkys Calling"

With the tour underway has anyone been to any of the stops yet? Interested to hear how the shows have been in the large venues. I'll be going to the Seattle (really Auburn) stop June 10

I was at the Atlanta show this past Friday. The performance was cool. I'm heading out to the Austin show in June as well.

Went jiffy lube last night. Migos and Hendrix cranked the **** out that joint. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'll be right back I'm on autopilot for a weeeeeeeeeeeek

Son was trying his best with that line at the Atl show[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't know why I didn't go to the jiffy lube show :smh:.

I was worried **** would be phony in an arena....but it looked litty from what I seen. Damn. Kodak not being there, and it being on a Thursday had me not copping a ticket. I should've grabbed one man. Damn :lol:.

I don't know why I didn't go to the jiffy lube show :smh:.

I was worried **** would be phony in an arena....but it looked litty from what I seen. Damn. Kodak not being there, and it being on a Thursday had me not copping a ticket. I should've grabbed one man. Damn :lol:.

**** was a party bruh. Only down side was the traffic. But we passed the time but still smokin.:

Saw Future last night at BBT. Snuck into pit area. He played hits and some older songs you guys might like my savages and March madness. Glad he did some ds2.

Mask off makes absolutely no sense,just a random assortment of phrases. It's a banger but that joint is basically a haiku.

Mask off makes absolutely no sense,just a random assortment of phrases. It's a banger but that joint is basically a haiku.

Mask off is a metaphor for how corrupt the government is. They been lying to us for years acting like they want the best for us (mask on), but now with our current government, they don't care to hide it anymore (mask off)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mask off is a metaphor for how corrupt the government is. They been lying to us for years acting like they want the best for us (mask on), but now with our current government, they don't care to hide it anymore (mask off)

I agree with the statement wholeheartedly... But I don't hear any of that in the song.

Of course just ran DS2 back like yesterday still jams. Went back and listened to the og 3 peat and I always had beast mode as the best but now I'm thinking 56 nights. All 3 projects top tier

Went to the concert tonight inNJ, he ran thru a lot of mixtape joints and cpl older songs
He did my savages in entirety so that was dope.
When he did commas, place went stupid.

Thug my 2nd favorite artist after Fewtch, He came out performing digits and someone said some slur then tossed a plastic bottle. Happy it ain't hit him cause then the show prbly woulda been over smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom