Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Pretty much.

Had my home boy hit me up this morning tombout "it's Kendrick's song now". Another one hit me up yesterday with the "Classic" and "Genius" talk. Had to hit both of them with "Oh." responses.

That **** hard to me, prolly not gonna spin it that many more times tho

BUT it's cool to hear Kendrick hop on Futures biggest song to date as an official remix and not some jacking for beats type ****

Last edited:
Mask Off with Kendrick does nothing for me
nerd.gif
shoulda called up aubrey 
tired.gif

First time I heard the original mask off my headphones exploded and caught fire, and my iPhone froze into a solid ice cube

Remix isn't bad it just wasn't the right feeling. Flow was damn good but ultimately it seemed like they phoned in the actual mixing, and the volumes are all off

a blinkin a blinkin and I was right about Mask Off though. Song absolutely blew up and took over. Mask Off challenge, all over radio, Kendrick and a lot of other prominent artists doing remixes over it. People who don't even **** with rap I know love the song. :smokin

@a blinkin and I was right about Mask Off though. Song absolutely blew up and took over. Mask Off challenge, all over radio, Kendrick and a lot of other prominent artists doing remixes over it. People who don't even **** with rap I know love the song.
smokin.gif
Song still isn't bigger than March Madness B. 

[@=/u/92333/a-blinkin]@a blinkin[/@] and I was right about Mask Off though. Song absolutely blew up and took over. Mask Off challenge, all over radio, Kendrick and a lot of other prominent artists doing remixes over it. People who don't even **** with rap I know love the song. :smokin
Song still isn't bigger than March Madness B. 

This.

Everybody recognized Mask Off first listen. Everybody.

It ain't no March Madness though, at least not musically.

Still FUTURE > HNDRXX for me but solo might be my favorite song from both albums

Know y'all seen brah snaps last night. Had it lit in there & wasn't even that much money on the floor. Them ho's was just grateful :lol: :smokin

Why is Kendrick singing on "Mask Off"? :lol:

Nah Champagne woulda' definitely flowed well on "Mask Off". Sean Carter should of hopped on it or Yeezus.

Future album has become a straight play through album!!, i was skipping a hqndful of songs, but now im feeling poppin tags,massage in my room and when i was broke .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom