Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I rank this tape 2nd right behind no label 2 for the year. he needed to drop this after that crap he dropped as a album. All these tracks probably the fire **** they wouldn't let him put on it lol.
This man knows. The only 2 tapes I can damn near play all the way thru

Last edited:
This for the one's who abandon me

My heart is so full of anger... all of you n_'s in danger

pimp.gif

The replay value on this tape is second to none right now.

This for the one's who abandon me
My heart is so full of anger... all of you n_'s in danger

:pimp:

The replay value on this tape is second to none right now.

Got a Rollie on..
Got reverse do's..
They got mad luv for us....we getting mad dough!!!

Phenomenal tape

Since day one I said mad luv was my favorite on the tape. Type of **** u throw on on a hot summer day, sun roof back, sounds on riding thru yo old hood

we need an extended version of throw away.

and can yall confirm that he dropping a zaytoven tape on the 15th??? if so
eek.gif

I need a real free bricks 2. The scooter tape was hard as hell to me but I need another wop n future tape.

been listening to his tapes most of the day. SMFH

i was in paris on the subway soon after the FBG tape dropped and some dude got on listening to this loud af.

i was listening to the same tape.

mind was too blown.

Glizzy's Young Jefe was the best Mixtape of the year. Glizzy x Zay have great chemistry. Monster was a close 2nd for me.

That video is trill [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Future went too Pop and is coming back. Hopefully this continues.

Last edited:
Glizzy's Young Jefe was the best Mixtape of the year. Glizzy x Zay have great chemistry. Monster was a close 2nd for me.

That video is trill [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Future went too Pop and is coming back. Hopefully this continues.

this ***** said shy glizzy had the best mixtape of the year????

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I usually respect all opinions but nonsense won't be tolerated. And I liked u wavy

Lmao idk maybe because I'm not a fan. But this and no label 2 and Felix brothers got the most spins from me

Yea im not a fan of shy glizzy like either..but this joint definitely way better than his tape...this tape & life of a hot boy have got the most spins from me as of the last few months

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I usually respect all opinions but nonsense won't be tolerated. And I liked u wavy

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Man y'all sleep on Glizzy. Young Jefe was legendary. That boy got legit BANGERS! Play "Everything Golden", "Prey 4 Me" or "Mula" in the whip and you'll hop on the wave.

That aside, I'd like to see more Futue & Scooter or Rocko back at it. Or Future x Gucci. Those duos can't do any wrong together.

You from that area right? All the PG/DC people I know don't bang with Glizzy at all lol.

He gets crazy luv out here in Baltimore though. Shorty be killing Zay Beats. You should give him a closer listen if you haven't already

repped Wavy..Let em sleep man, if he dropped a mixtape with Guwop they woulda been hopped on his ****...you heard that Law 3?

We'll see. I wanna see how Future makes up for the "Honest" album flop.

...Have you heard "Monster"?

____ please, I forever see you in a Music Section opinion debate :lol:

I heard LAW III and it was... Listenable, but I'll have to check out that Young Jefe joint. Agreed on his voice being more annoying than Thug's though.

Both of their adlibs usually have me dying though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom