Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

...Have you heard "Monster"?
____ please, I forever see you in a Music Section opinion debate :lol:

I heard LAW III and it was... Listenable, but I'll have to check out that Young Jefe joint. Agreed on his voice being more annoying than Thug's though.

Both of their adlibs usually have me dying though :lol:
U know what u right but I'm pretty lenient on top ___ list. All I'm saying is nobody had the best tape of the year and it jus snuck past everybody but 3 people.

Future need to stick with metro

Migos & zay is trap music mj & quincy

Idk if future even top 5 in that lane anymore

Migos
Ross
Thug
Dolph
Flippa

Shy Glizzy is [emoji]128686[/emoji] ***** sounds annoying as ****.

Monster is :smokin
Honest wasn't too bad, the sap songs brought that album down tho

Future still top 5 Dolph, migos, peewee, future, wop
Migos def been putting out the best trap music the past 18 mths tho

Last edited:
mean.gif

@Offset stay on that sherm bruh.... dude never ceases to amaze me, when speaking in terms of the past two years, Monster ALONE absolutely craps on 80% of those cats you listed trap catalog's combined.

Rich forever>monster wait that's was 2012
No label 2 >monster
Abu skit>thug
Monster>Dolph catalog
Future yawning> flippa minus his dance

repped Wavy..Let em sleep man, if he dropped a mixtape with Guwop they woulda been hopped on his ****...you heard that Law 3?

Yeah, Law 3 been getting heavy rotation from me. That "da man" posse cut, "funeral", "legend", "celebration", "my heart", "money", "anywhere", and "everything golden" ALL slap. The whole tape 4real. Really cohesive.

3 Glizzy got next.

Future and Zay got something on the 15th coming out? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

We'll see. I wanna see how Future makes up for the "Honest" album flop.

...Have you heard "Monster"?
____ please, I forever see you in a Music Section opinion debate :lol:

I heard LAW III and it was... Listenable, but I'll have to check out that Young Jefe joint. Agreed on his voice being more annoying than Thug's though.

Both of their adlibs usually have me dying though :lol:

Yeah, I've heard "Monster". It's ehhhh ok.

this ***** said shy glizzy had the best mixtape of the year????
i dont think people have really gotten glizzy yet . i used to hate him and wouldnt even bother , now he's one of my go to artist . young jefe , imo (dont crucify me) is classic if your a glizzy fan . law 3 doesn't hit as hard , but its got joints ...

^glizzy one of my favorite artists right now, not lyrical but great at what he does and his beat selection is always on point. Young jefe is one of the better mixtapes of last year, initially I thought law 3 was trash but it has grown on me

^same . i also felt that way about young jefe at first but after letting it run law 3 is super decent ....

id still say future holds the crown for tape of the year so far tho . monster is just incredible . its the best elements of future if your a fan of his .

_ up some comma's is that one , but mad luv and codeine crazy have become my favorites 

too many days gone bye 

sittin by the phone waitin till i reply 

dryin my eyes believe it or not 

i can never see a tear fallin 

water drippin on me like a faucet 

i just took a _ to eat at chipotle 

spent another 60 thou on a rollie 

all my diamonds got ya brain washed

she suck my _ i got my brain washed 

and _ that _ that got ya man popped

see what that did to biggie and pac 

pour a lil lil liquor out , pour a lil mo liquor out

pour it out pour it pour it out  

_ had me like 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I don't even see how its possible to not find Thug's voice annoying, yet find Shy Glizzy annoying. They both have irritating, screeching, whiny, throw windmill punches during a fight voices
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom