Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

March Madness just want platinum.
smokin.gif

Fresh Air is one of my songs of the year and Tbh, this Hndrxx album is awesome.
Tiffany tiffany we goin shopping tiffanys they crampin me ampin me
They bout make me start braggin
5% on the wagon
Im spittin hotta than dragon
***** in the streets be shootin
****** in jail be stabbin
I do good dope i got a good ***

smokin.gif

Future #1 right now

How was the show?
nerd.gif

Going to the show at the Forum tomorrow.

Getting there early for Ferg and Migos.
It was solid. You could def tell Migos are getting used to the big stage as there set did seem it was missing something, Quavo's mic did seem a bit off as can be the case when people have autotuned mics. Future's set was real good and he used a decent amount of pyrotechnics and it was interesting that he used all male dancers. One part I didn't really care for was half way through Future's set he takes a break to change outfits or whatever then DJ Esco tries to hype the crowd for about 15-20 mins before Future comes back on for the second half. 

So many thotties in the crowd too lol, most had crews with them so no luck unfortunately.

It was solid. You could def tell Migos are getting used to the big stage as there set did seem it was missing something, Quavo's mic did seem a bit off as can be the case when people have autotuned mics. Future's set was real good and he used a decent amount of pyrotechnics and it was interesting that he used all male dancers. One part I didn't really care for was half way through Future's set he takes a break to change outfits or whatever then DJ Esco tries to hype the crowd for about 15-20 mins before Future comes back on for the second half. 

So many thotties in the crowd too lol, most had crews with them so no luck unfortunately.
By any chance, do you know the times that Migos and ASAP Ferg go on stage? And what time does Future go on?

The show was AMAZING! Drizzy came out.
March Madness x Mask Off to end the show.
My gawd.

i meant if ferg brought out anyone like rocky when he first opened.. i think rocky came out to mosh when ferg came out for new level

Oh my bag. I didn't get there until like 815 so I missed Ferg. Migos also brought out 21.

Anyone in the Austin, TX area that wants to go to the show this Friday, hit my PM. I bought a ticket a few months back but I'm not gonna be able to make it out to the show. I'll give the ticket away to whoever asks for it first.

Back
Top Bottom