OFFICIAL: GAME 3 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.8.10 9PM ET ABC

Fisher.
pimp.gif

I guess Ray is going to be shooting around 4 hours before game time now. And Perkins is a starter. He needs to step up. He needs to learn how to pump fake or something because he is too predictable. And does he have sweaty hands or something? Maybe he eats popcorn when he's on the bench? Boy-o-boy, he can't handle the rock.

P.S: I'm a Celtics fan.

Fish!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is why we deal with a season of mostly mediocre point guard play. You always seem to come through when it matters the most
pimp.gif

I was also impressed with bynums play. more than just the scoring, but his presence and effort

Crazy how ray allen went absolutely bananas in the 1st half of game 2, but was god awful tonight

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I WANNA BANG HANNAH STORM

She looks like she completely shaves her cooter

roll.gif

The change in Fisher from the regular season to the clutch playoff moments really is amazing. The guy is a totally different player.

Fish!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is why we deal with a season of mostly mediocre point guard play. You always seem to come through when it matters the most
pimp.gif

I was also impressed with bynums play. more than just the scoring, but his presence and effort

Crazy how ray allen went absolutely bananas in the 1st half of game 2, but was god awful tonight

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Thank God for that illegal screen, that would have sucked for the Celtics to score after Rondo fouled Odom like that.
Flop by Pau, but as well deserved of a make up call as you can. They had to give the ball to the C's on a technicality.

Great win for the Lakers, they had to deal with some adversity this game. They kept their poise and saw the fruits of their labor. They did not allow the intensity of the game get to them. They battled and gutted it out.

I noticed Kobe in the fourth recognized he was getting double team attention so he passed out immediately and allowed someone else to take over, and Fisher did. Without Kobe trusting in his guys this would have been 2008 all over again.

Fisher, what can I say the guy is like wine. He took advantage of the loose coverage and did his thing, thank you.

Garnett got the wake up call and showed up to the game. So now I can officially say welcome to the Finals.

Rondo is the Celtics constant, who would have thought back in 2008 that in 2010 Rondo would be the best player on this team.

Pierce has been shut down. This guy is doing all the talking but none of the playing.

Artest, I know we all get on you about the inconsistent shooting, but without your defense we would not be in this series period. Now can we stop asking if having Artest is better than having Ariza?

Bynum, I loved the intensity, I noticed in the 4th he was giving it his all. I love this.

For me the thing I take from this game is the Lakers got the win but they got so much more with a win like this. They fought for this one, they had a few occasions where they could have let the moment late in the game take them over and cower but they did not. This is why I think Fisher was emotional. This is when a win is more than a win.

this series aint over yet, lakers better not relaxing. boston could win the next 3 games if lakers stop focusing. lets go lakers

Odom sounded straight up baked in that interview, did anyone see that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Replay needs to be fixed.

Rondo clearly fouled this man.

Needs to either go away or be able to charge a person a foul.
was the kg moving screen a make-up call? (i know it was clearly a moving screen, but still it was probably a make-up call.)

Props to the Lakers but majority goes to Fisher

Pierce from 08 to 10 is completely different, dude can not drive anymore and seems like an old man when he has the ball.

But one pisses me the most about today is Ray Allen, its not the fact that he didn't score its the fact that if he can't get an open shot or is not shooting he doesn't do anything else. His defense is horrid plus why does dude acts like he can not dribble? Take it to the hoop and create for others or yourself

Oh yeah the refs dominated this game. Just screwing both sides over and purposely trying to make up for mistakes in the end with more bs. Game 4 should be played with no officials.

congrats on the lakers for doing what they had to do to win this game, im not gonna come in here like a sore loser like some of yall laker fans talking about this and that the celtics lose on to the next game which i know the celtics are not gonna lay down. On the other note pierce really need to let his game talk instead of his mouth, he did that in the orlando series and he did it in this one to.

good game but the Lakers better not be content with just 1, you still don't wanna end up going back to LA down 3-2. you got 1, try and make it 2, and then try and make Paul Pierce's prophecy true.

good win, but they need 2 more wins.

Back
Top Bottom