OFFICIAL: GAME 3 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.8.10 9PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by acidicality

So many people acting like this series is over already
laugh.gif

i don't think the Celtics can win in LA again

They really let me downn big time in game 3

Man sometimes i feel like i live in LA because of all the Laker fans poppin here in the Bay Area
sick.gif
...makin me hate Kobe sometimes

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by acidicality

So many people acting like this series is over already
laugh.gif

i don't think the Celtics can win in LA again

They really let me downn big time in game 3

Man sometimes i feel like i live in LA because of all the Laker fans poppin here in the Bay Area
sick.gif
...makin me hate Kobe sometimes

x2
On Facebook, some of these guys never mentioned  the Lakers til now

pimp.gif

Good win by the Lakers, let's try and make it 3-1 on thursday
smokin.gif

Fisher was the hero tonight though.  Hats off to him for his performance

& *@@# boston!

Originally Posted by Essential1

Someone make a gif of Fisher's reaction to the "not going back to LA" question

Saw that gif before the game even started..its just here somewhere..lol

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Essential1

Someone make a gif of Fisher's reaction to the "not going back to LA" question

Saw that gif before the game even started..its just here somewhere..lol

I found it. Appreciate it.

mvp: Ron Artest for kneeing Ray Allen in the thigh and taking away his legs from his jumper.

I mean Pau didn't exactly fight through it well, but since when are you allowed to extend your arms and grab/shove a guy to set a screen? It was not a legal screen point blank.

These Celtics have been shoving and clutching like they're in a mosh pit since they were put together in 2008. Combine that with their elite skills and athleticism and you get 2/3 Finals and at least one championship. Other teams just can't play like that.

I just watched the first quarter and I've seen the highlights from tonight. They still committed more fouls that they weren't called for. Not just "let 'em play" #@%% either. They were outright slaps and grabs on Lakers with the ball that went uncalled. What's just as bad though is the phantom fouls the Celtics are picking up make it seem is if they're victims when they aren't.

eek.gif
 DFish. Dude was on another level. He admitted last series he prefers playingonthe road...

--When Boston jumped out 6-0 I was like here we go....but wow. The Lakers showed up.
--Doom and gloom works my dudes. Notorious..CP..Westcoast..Goldmember..Boston will bounce back and trounce us on Thursday. BIG.
--Cant expect these dudes to just lay down without fighting. And that stat about the team winning Game 3 with the series tied 1-1 in a 2-3-2 format is meant to be broken. Everything is. And this Boston team is fully capable of that.

kobe shot terrible but he played good imo

he was giving it 100% on defense all game long
dude had 3 blocks, a lot of deflections that led to steals, and did pretty good when he had to switch to either rondo, allen, or pierce

dude also had a lot of  hustle plays on offense to get extra possessions for the lakers

I think more of those jumpers will be going down next game
pimp.gif

kobe is gonna have a better game on thursday but so is ray allen. ray isn't going to be game 2 good but he won't be game 3 bad. i expect the Celtics to bring it on thursday but if the Lakers are in the game in the final minutes i can't see them losing.

--I'm still wondering how the weakest link out of all 10 starter players combined ended up being the difference.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I mean Pau didn't exactly fight through it well, but since when are you allowed to extend your arms and grab/shove a guy to set a screen? It was not a legal screen point blank.

These Celtics have been shoving and clutching like they're in a mosh pit since they were put together in 2008. Combine that with their elite skills and athleticism and you get 2/3 Finals and at least one championship. Other teams just can't play like that.

I just watched the first quarter and I've seen the highlights from tonight. They still committed more fouls that they weren't called for. Not just "let 'em play" #@%% either. They were outright slaps and grabs on Lakers with the ball that went uncalled. What's just as bad though is the phantom fouls the Celtics are picking up make it seem is if they're victims when they aren't.
Kobe gets fouled on almost every jumper he takes

the celtics like to undercut him and touching the elbow as well

remember when that douche tony allen tried to undercut kobe on a 3 and got kicked on the neck?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I'm still wondering how the weakest link out of all 10 starter players combined ended up being the difference.

i'll take fish shooting the ball in a finals game over the majority of the players on the court.

kobe and gasol had below average offensive games and still got the win
pimp.gif

He played with heart and composure. That 1 on 3 layup basically exploited a boston mental breakdown. That was the dagger.

Celtic fans are so quiet today. Silence is golden... so are championship trophies.

remember when that douche tony allen tried to undercut kobe on a 3 and got kicked on the neck?
roll.gif

Or he was trying to get around the Bynum screen.  Whatever works for you though.

Only people who showed up last night were KG, Big Baby, Rondo, and Sheed/Tony Allen on the defensive end.
If at least 2 of the Big 4 show up, the Lakers will have a lot to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom