OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Lets Go Lakers

Lakers by 6
pimp.gif

If Perkins is out, that is worrying. Not only can Davis and Wallace rebound, they are capable of contributing on offense. You win the rebounding battle and shut down their bench/role players, you win.

Not only do I hope that Artest shows up, I hope EVERYBODY shows up.  If Bynum isn't able to play but everybody plays right, we should be celebrating.

gonna be a tough game to win either way. Bynum must play big minutes in this game.

No matter which way it goes its gonna be a close game. go lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

This is what the Lakers played for all year, home court.

Bench's always play better at home, I feel Kobe will get # 5.

Just as long as Lamar/Artest show up.

You're a Lakers' fan NobleKane?  You'd been saying for weeks that the Cavs would win the title.

And I see Erascism has hopped back on the Lakers bandwagon.

Looking forward to Game 7. Hopefully the Celtics can bounce back from tonights putrid performance and get the upset.

I'm hoping for a closely contest game.

Well this is pretty much what everybody expected and it's as it should be.

I just hope everyone comes out with intensity on both sides and it's a great game. If Perkins is out that means our bigs are going to have to actually guard someone on offense, but that also means Shelden Williams will be in the game at some point which is always a win.

The Lakers just can't get this close to their goal and becoming a dynasty and not finish the deal.

Lakers win by 4. Kobe = Finals MVP.

lakers need to come out trying to blow them out again

the celitcs are n ot going to miss all those open jumper/layups again

perkins is important because he lets the other bigs rest or when the bigs get in foul trouble

I'm saying this as a neutral observer (Clippers fan): if Kobe plays the way he did tonight, the Lakers take it. If he tries to do too much, win the game by himself, the Celtics will hang another banner.

Wish both teams the best of luck. It's do or die for both teams. ABC and ESPN are making $$$$ by the way...

i know it's still a loss for the c's, better a blowout than a close heartbreaker. only problem now, perkins is injured and lakers bench showed up at home.

whoever grabs the boards and controls the paint wins. kobe will get his production, if he gets help (especially from lamar and bynume), they will be celebrating.

the stars have to show up for the c's. all of them have to play well. ray has to be moving and hitting shots, play tough defense on kobe. kg needs to dominate the matchup with on both ends. rondo needs to be in attack mode and continue to crash the boards and make hustle plays. pp has to close it out if the gm gets close or when the need buckets.

Back
Top Bottom