OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

content.4.html

Acidicality must be salty as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This Lakers starting 5 has never lost in the finals either doc river. Sore loser.

The same dudes that called Pau "Gasoft" are the same dudes saying he should've won MVP over Kobe.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Y'all crazy.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The same dudes that called Pau "Gasoft" are the same dudes saying he should've won MVP over Kobe.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Y'all crazy.
A) He still is soft. He got bailed out by the officials throughout the entire series.

However...
B) His consistent shooting from mid-range, his ability to score "at times" in the post, and just overall consistent above the norm play, outside of game 5, earned him that MVP. Hell, if you REALLY wanna argue, one could say the MVP belongs to Artest because in games 6 and 7, when they were facing ELIMINATION, he's the one who hit the big shots and stepped up.

Originally Posted by doyung9

B) His consistent shooting from mid-range, his ability to score "at times" in the post, and just overall consistent above the norm play, outside of game 5, earned him that MVP. Hell, if you REALLY wanna argue, one could say the MVP belongs to Artest because in games 6 and 7, when they were facing ELIMINATION, he's the one who hit the big shots and stepped up.
by that logic, Horry should be a 7-time MVP.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

so does this mean we will be seeing 2010 Celtics world champs tshirts on people in 3rd world countries like hati, a bunch of south american countries, ethopia, and detroit?

laugh.gif
i just caught detroit at the end lol

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I decided to go back and check Mike's stat lines for every finals game he played.... AND BY NO MEANS DO I THINK KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.. BUT MJ had some awful games in the Finals too..

Game 3 1993 Finals: 19-43 43pts. 9Rbs. 6asts. 3TO Lost by 6
Game 6 1996 Finals: 5-19 22pts. 9Rbs 7Asts 5TO Won by 13 (To win Finals)
Game 3 1997 Finals: 9-22 26pts 3Rbs 6Asts 1TO (lost by 11)
Game 5 1998 Finals: 9-26 28pts. 4Rbs 4Asts 4TO (lost by 2)

That's the best you could do? Four measly games? C'mon son, that's not what you call a resume of chokedom. Feast your eyes on these gems:

Game 4 2000 Finals: 4-20, 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Game 1 2001 Finals: 7-22, 15 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 1 2004 Finals: 10-27, 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 3 2004 Finals: 4-13, 11 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2004 Finals: 8-25, 22 points, 0 rebounds, 2 assists
Game 5 2004 Finals: 7-21, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 1 2008 Finals: 9-26, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2008 Finals: 6-19, 17 points, 4 rebounds, 10 assists
Game 5 2008 Finals: 8-21, 25 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 6 2008 Finals: 7-22, 22 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2009 Finals: 11-31, 32 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists
Game 3 2010 Finals: 10-29, 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 7 2010 Finals: 6-24, 23 points, 15 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 turnovers

He 100% deserved MVP.. Without Kobe they lose in 4.. Not win in 7...

Pau Gasol is 100% robbed of the MVP. Without him, they lose in 4.

Haters wanna talk about the 6-24 but fail to realize he'll do whatever it takes to win.

15 boards, guarding 3 different players, still had to control the offense, and still made a big play in the end run.

Get off it and go back to check stats of other greats who have had bad games. Kobe had 3 bad games out of 7 against probably the toughest D since the old days and really almost say in history.

Do whatever it takes to win? Since when is chucking up bricks a formula for winning? Son got BAILED OUT, end of discussion. He got bailed out by Derek Fisher in game 3, and he got continuously bailed out throughout game 7.

Made big plays in the end run? Should I give you a resume of Kobe's last play? After Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace made those back to back 3-pointers at the end of the 4th quarter, Kobe didn't like to be outshined. So he throws up a 3 himself. But of course he bricks it. And who is there to bail him out and collect his 9th offensive rebound of the night, prevent the Celtics from tying the game with a potential 3 and give Kobe a cheap trip to the free-throw line? None other than the #1 scapegoat for Kobe stans whenever Lakers lose, good ol' softie "Gasoft" who would prove his "softness" by picking up his 18th rebound later on. Pau Gasol i Sáez is the real MVP of the 2010 Finals.

The only thing I'll give Kobe credit for in the crapfest that was Kobe Bryant's 2010 NBA Finals Game 7 performance is his rebounding. His defense was okay, but if you watched the game, you would see that Ray Allen had a bunch of WIDE OPEN long 2s and 3s. He missed them not because he had Kobe's hand in his face but because he had a horrible shooting night. 6-24 is unforgettable.
^ FINALLY! Someone with basketball knowledge.

I'm late checking in b/c I didn't have the internet where I was, but it felt GREAT to get the 'chip.

-Kobe struggled, but the rest of the fam stepped up.
-Ron Artest is a true Laker. Son stepped up in an unbelieveable way.
-Props to my son Vujacic for those clutch freethrows.
-This was a tough, emotional series, but I'm so glad we managed to make it out on top
pimp.gif

LET'S GO LAAAKKKEERRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom