OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know if this was posted, but who could complain about more Emilia?

Man Sophie Turner looks like she's a 7 footer in those pics.

By the time Season 4 rolls around she's gonna be as tall as The Mountain. :lol:

And I think I'm in love with the girl who plays Margaery Tyrell. :wow:
They'll have to call Sansa the other Mountain that rides :smokin.

Natalie Dormer looks so different as a blond. I think she looks better as brunette.

Speaking food and drink...

Amazon product ASIN 0345534492
A passion project from superfans and amateur chefs Chelsea Monroe-Cassel and Sariann Lehrer—and endorsed by George R. R. Martin himself—A Feast of Ice and Fire lovingly replicates a stunning range of cuisines from across the Seven Kingdoms and beyond. From the sumptuous delicacies enjoyed in the halls of power at King’s Landing, to the warm and smoky comfort foods of the frozen North, to the rich, exotic fare of the mysterious lands east of Westeros, there’s a flavor for every palate, and a treat for every chef.

These easy-to-follow recipes have been refined for modern cooking techniques, but adventurous eaters can also attempt the authentic medieval meals that inspired them. The authors have also suggested substitutions for some of the more fantastical ingredients, so you won’t have to stock your kitchen with camel, live doves, or dragon eggs to create meals fit for a king (or a khaleesi). In all, A Feast of Ice and Fire  contains more than 100 recipes, divided by region:

• The Wall: Rack of Lamb and Herbs; Pork Pie; Mutton in Onion-Ale Broth; Mulled Wine; Pease Porridge
• The North: Beef and Bacon Pie; Honeyed Chicken; Aurochs with Roasted Leeks; Baked Apples
• The South: Cream Swans; Trout Wrapped in Bacon; Stewed Rabbit; Sister’s Stew; Blueberry Tarts
• King’s Landing: Lemon Cakes; Quails Drowned in Butter; Almond Crusted Trout; Bowls of Brown; Iced Milk with Honey
• Dorne: Stuffed Grape Leaves; Duck with Lemons; Chickpea Paste
• Across the Narrow Sea: Biscuits and Bacon; Tyroshi Honeyfingers; Wintercakes; Honey-Spiced Locusts

Checking in. I should have weeks ago, but better late than never.

Is there a really thorough Season 2 recap/highlight video on Youtube that I should watch to refresh my mind?

So psyched for tomorrow night!

Checking in. I should have weeks ago, but better late than never.

Is there a really thorough Season 2 recap/highlight video on Youtube that I should watch to refresh my mind?

So psyched for tomorrow night!

Im rewatching season 1 today and season 2 tmrw on OnDemand. I should finish in time for the season 3 premier.

Just set up my DVR for tomorrow, wayyy to stoked for the premiere.

Since I couldn't find the book thread, could we talk about Jon Snow's mom? 
wink.gif

i watched both seasons of this show in less than a week..about 2 months ago.

i am ready for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom