OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How Ramsey look like a punk going back to the castle? HOW?? If it wasn't for Wun Wun Jon had no chance of getting into winter fell. Ramsey wasn't going to shoot no fair one with Jon, had to take them arrows.

Anyway RIP to a real goon.. Ramsey Bolton, may your blades stay sharp forever

nejp8z.jpg

What did Davos find on his walk? Couldn't make it out.
The toy he gave Shireen. Implying that he knows that she was burned and that Melisandre probably made it happen.

Damn so that was the same site where they did the burning? What are the chances :smh:
Davos and Ser friendzone have two of the best pair of eyes, able to spot a ring in an open field and small toy buried in snow.

I seen spoilers from over a month ago that was basically a play by play of this entire episode as well as bits and pieces of the other storylines throughout this season. Apparently the dude who gave the play by play of this episode was an extra on set or something like that. Everything happened exactly like he said it would :lol: Not mad at all though that I seen it because the episode played out so beautifully.

One episode left :smh: Interested to see what happens with Cersei, the conclusion of the Tower of Joy scene, and if they have any big White Walker scene to end the season.

Yeah the ones I read he pretty much had everything right except Ramsey dying. Said he was imprisoned.

Idk if it's the same dude as the one you're discussing but someone posted spoilers last week that included mereen and the Ramsey iprisonment/death by dog

How Ramsey look like a punk going back to the castle? HOW?? If it wasn't for Wun Wun Jon had no chance of getting into winter fell. Ramsey wasn't going to shoot no fair one with Jon, had to take them arrows.

Anyway RIP to a real goon.. Ramsey Bolton, may your blades stay sharp forever

nejp8z.jpg

And in the after life, may Wun Wun reenact Ramsey's wedding night with him every night for the rest of eternity

This time though, Ramsey plays Sansa's part

Last edited:
Wouldn't have helped man. Hunters hit deer and rabbits running wild at 50 yards. A 6'0" man is getting led and drilled by an expert archer.
Ya I know I was just playin.
Didn't want Rickon to go out like that but its better than being flayed then burned I guess.

Sansa made a deal with the devil himself

No Manderlys
Umbers really are scum

Just meh

Victory with an asterisk

Last edited:
Yeah.... Rickon wasn't making it out alive regardless of how he ran. They eem put about 10 more in him after 
sick.gif

Snowman was foolish running out like that 
sick.gif
 thought that man was gonna get trampled to death 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 but once the battle started, da gawd was out there taking names b 
smokin.gif

Tormund da truth 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Wun-Wun da real MVP tonight 
tired.gif

Northerners ain't loyal 
mean.gif
 Lyanna Mormont the only real one out there 
pimp.gif

Davos out here telling Brienne all that stuff with Stannis happened in the past.. now he trying to go at Melbae for something that happened in the past c'mon shun 
eyes.gif

Ramsey 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 son had his men shooting arrows into the battlefield when his own dudes was out there as well.. then getting dat work by the Snowman
roll.gif
.. and to top it all off getting eaten by his own hounds 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 was hoping Sansa let Ghost in there to handle him and his hounds.. would have been 
eek.gif

Finally.. let's take a moment and pour one out for Wun-Wun and Rickon da gawd

Wun_Weg_Face_Hardhome.PNG

rickon-stark-1920-184a373d-1ccb-4aa0-a1aa-dd385c07a83a.jpg

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

Last edited:
What did Davos find on his walk? Couldn't make it out.
The toy he gave Shireen. Implying that he knows that she was burned and that Melisandre probably made it happen.

Damn so that was the same site where they did the burning? What are the chances :smh:
Davos specifically said he picked the same exact spot Stannis' army chose to settle before they took their L @ Winterfell. That spot is the same place Shireen was saceificed.

It ain't that big of a coincidence given he said he likes to walk far away from camp and it's not like anybody cleaned up when they dipped. If anything the question is why the toy ain't burn up completely.

But he did have Wun Wun.

The second Ramsey closed the doors and said he could wait them out I knew the giant was smashing open those doors.

Last edited:
Ramsay went out in a way i can deal with.  Him losing in battle wouldnt have been satisfying nor fit his character.  The "I accept your terms" was so on point.  RIP to the best character and actor on this show

Average episode
You've got to be the worst poster in this entire thread [emoji]128514[/emoji]
You gotta keep in mind some of these ppl are just different. They've fully bought in to the unhappy endings of GoT so when the happy predictable storytelling starts they're disappointed.

Although I don't get calling that masterfully shot battle scene average or the ending.

Back
Top Bottom