OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
peter came through for sansa in the hopes she gives up them cheeks.

danny a little bi-curious i see.

jon :nthat:

wun |I

ramsay :nthat:

dat 300 wall :wow:

great episode. i think the last episode will be lit as well.

**** all the Ramsay supporters!!

**** everyone that doubted Snow Gawds prowess as a fighter, a leader, and a winner of battles. Dude was catching so many bodies!!! No way anyone can ever make a comparison anymore. Snow is GOAT, it's not even debatable.

"But Beebee, I heard Robb was nice with the steel, and he won battles too" NAWL!! Da Snowman just left the whole flayed bannermen squad FLATLINED! This episode got me so amped, I swear to all the gods, old and new, I'm gonna go back through this entire thread and call out all the fools that said Jon was weak in battle. So help me god, you fools are in for a treat, come see.

Rest in Paradise young Rickon. Gone too soon
View media item 2074589
View media item 2074590

i think tormund lost all his teeth? 
nerd.gif

smalljon didnt want it with jon 
laugh.gif

ramsey just had to kill wun wun the last living giant 
mean.gif

sansa just gotta kill littlefinger now that he repaid his debt

i thought he was gonna loose the dogs on rickon and thats when ghost would show up 
grin.gif

drogon is ******** on rhaegal and viseryion

hopin lady mormont  made it too 
laugh.gif

wonder if varys travel plans just changed? or if varys left in anticipation of this? 
nerd.gif

cant believe next week is the finale 
mean.gif

Wun Wun couldn't fight with like a giant tree trunk or something?Would've really helped with that formation and ****. I'm sleep tho

I took that as, Ramsey will live on in Sansa's memories because she will never forget the foul stuff he did to her. idk

Yeah, I thought he was just saying that he traumatized her.

If Snow and the wildlings went through all that just to catch the L from Baelish...

Back
Top Bottom