OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battle was unreal. Makes you think how dudes back in the day used to just hack at each other out of fear they'd get hacked. I don't think many people these days could stomach that, even modern day soldiers.

This is why I like reading up on ancient warfare, ie: Mongol invasions, Crusades / Holy Wars.. These mofos done marched across the continent to duke it out with swords and spears. Not saying modern warfare is any different, but the savagery is on another level.

Last edited:
Watching it again on HBO Now and I just noticed Drogon was looking at both his brothers like oh man it's about to be lit :lol: :pimp:

Once they pan back to Tyrion questioning the masters, you see more ships burning too so I'm wondering how many they actually saved plus yara's 100 ships.

All this Bastard Bowl talk, but we just gon act like Danerys aint bout that work? about to wash folks next season? Took long enough, but now she has 3 dragons, Tyrions & Varys wits, the Second Sons, Unsullied army, Dothraki army, umm Messandei...who isn't her slave but a glorified servant? Jorah the ace in the hole. The only hole he'll ever be in. What else... Oh the Iron Born traitor ships. :pimp:

She's up 3-1, all she gotta do is close it out.

Chill with series close out talk too soon man, too soon.

Danny my girl and I hate to even halfway agree with some of the haters in here but they dragged her path up to this point on a lil too long.

Drogon came through spittin hot fire like a alpaca, even gave the signal to his young hitters waiting in the cut, and it was just kinda cool. Didn't grab me like it should have.

Too soon? There's one season left. Let the speculations run rapid.

All this Bastard Bowl talk, but we just gon act like Danerys aint bout that work? about to wash folks next season? Took long enough, but now she has 3 dragons, Tyrions & Varys wits, the Second Sons, Unsullied army, Dothraki army, umm Messandei...who isn't her slave but a glorified servant? Jorah the ace in the hole. The only hole he'll ever be in. What else... Oh the Iron Born traitor ships.
pimp.gif

She's up 3-1, all she gotta do is close it out.
Chill with series close out talk too soon man, too soon.

Danny my girl and I hate to even halfway agree with some of the haters in here but they dragged her path up to this point on a lil too long.

Drogon came through spittin hot fire like a alpaca, even gave the signal to his young hitters waiting in the cut, and it was just kinda cool. Didn't grab me like it should have.
Too soon? There's one season left. Let the speculations run rapid.
There's 2 seasons left.......its ends with season 8.

The final 2 seasons are gonna be shorter, tho...
mean.gif

cliffhanger? white walkers at the wall. dany approaching westeros. Kings landing falling apart.

maybe arya reaching winterfell but i feel that's more of an episode 1 thing.

WOW, are there different directors for this show?

Episode was more like a movie!

RIP Ramsey
mean.gif

Who is the villain now?

The Mountain?

This show needs a menacing threat.

This is why I like reading up on ancient warfare, ie: Mongol invasions, Crusades / Holy Wars.. These mofos done marched across the continent to duke it out with swords and spears. Not saying modern warfare is any different, but the savagery is on another level.
To be honest, I'd rather fight hand to hand then being scared of a bullet or bomb.

RIP Ramsey :smh:

Who is the villain now?

The Mountain?

Yeah, they use different directors..this director also directed Hardhome which was :wow: for this season he did Battle of The Bastards and Episode 10 so I fully expect the season finale to be something serious

Last edited:

RIP Ramsey :smh:

Who is the villain now?

The Mountain?

I thought they were just clearing the way to make everybody aware that the Night King's THE main bad guy.

Although I hope they don't try to make him a tragic figure and all he wants to do is to get Bran to worg him back in time so he can avoid being cursed the Night King or something cliche like that :rolleyes

Last edited:
I thought they were just clearing the way to make everybody aware that the Night King's THE main bad guy.

Although I hope they don't try to make him a tragic figure and all he wants to do is to get Bran to worg him back in time so he can avoid being cursed the Night King or something cliche like that
eyes.gif
They better build him up.

I know he's powerful but his on screen time hasn't done it for me
ohwell.gif

Joeffrey and Ramsay >>>>>>> 

To be honest, I'd rather fight hand to hand then being scared of a bullet or bomb.

Not an expert but im pretty sure being shot >>>>> getting an axe to the face

Not an expert but im pretty sure being shot >>>>> getting an axe to the face

Yes, its probably a worse way to go, but with hand-to-hand fighting, I think I'd feel that I had a better chance of having a say in my fate. Maybe not a whole lot, because those old school battles could get pretty chaotic from what I know, so you could still randomly get stabbed in the back or something. But at least your skills can get you somewhere. With a bomb the only thing that's relevant is if you're in the blast radius when its dropped.

Maybe she knows the truth about the bastard.

She did try to warn him that Ramsay was going to use Rickon as a trap.

Had she not kept the Vale Knights and Baelish up her sleeve Jon would've led them right into Ramsay's trap.

She's learned. The bastard hasn't. He will soon enough.

Winter is coming indeed.

You're not very good at taking an L and keeping it moving, are you?

Why would he have? It's war not a fair one. He even conceded as much.
Yeah, yeah. Jon Snow wouldn't even be alive if not for Melissandre. Traitorous bastard will be dealt with in due time.
If they had an equal sized army from jump I see no reason why Bolton's strategy would've been any less effective.

If anything they'd have been even more constricted and cornered when up against Ramsay's shield wall.

The only way Jonny boy was ever going to win that battle was with the Vale Knights. Knew it was going to happen too, gave the writers the benefit of the doubt though.
If they had an army of equal size Ramsey's strat wouldn't have worked at all. He wouldn't be able to circle an armory of that size. 

Anyway how do you feel about the bastard beating your boy perfect? Ramsey didn't land a single hit on the "traitorous bastard".

I'm not buying these pregnant Sansa theories at all. But I have been wrong before, so I won't completely dismiss it.

I'm not buying these pregnant Sansa theories at all. But I have been wrong before, so I won't completely dismiss it.

I'm with you. Especially with Ramsay gone now, I don't see how Sansa being knocked up by him would advance any of the current plot lines. Just seems unnecessary to me.

Back
Top Bottom