OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BREAKING: Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres April 6 at 9PM and the first trailer will air this Sunday at 8:58PM ET on HBO before True Detective.

View media item 736812

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

renly-clapping-game-of-thrones.gif

Last edited:
Should I read the books online, or listen to the audiobook? Which do you guys think is better?

Should I read the books online, or listen to the audiobook? Which do you guys think is better?

Whatever you prefer, I've listened to the audio books (after reading them) and they are very well done. However, the books are very verbose so if you're someone who gets bored easily hearing a lot names and passages about food you should probably just read them.

I've actually come up with a really good theory about why Martin loves to be overly descriptive about food in this series. I'll take that to the book thread once it get revived :tongue:

Last edited:
ive.done.them both twice now. I love the audiobooks. the guy who reads them had a minor role on the show. he was suppose to play parcelle but he got sick.

Can't wait how they translate the crazyness from the book to the show in this season. If it works out how I think it will the second episode will be crazy!

Started reading the book but haven't read in a while. Need to get on this again.
Can't wait for the new season.

Gonna be a rough season for Tyrion :\

The Mountain - Red Viper fight should be sick though :pimp:

Last edited:
Welp.. guess I better start reading the books so no one can spoil the new season for me again

Back
Top Bottom