OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gonna need this after reading this thread tonight:

rQZFg.jpg

use ****ing spoiler tags

I'll be nice...

The episode is amazing. It has absolutely everything to make it one of those iconic episodes.

Do not sleep if you can't wait till Sunday.

They really need to stop with some of these BS deaths for some characters.. like benjen in this

Dude rode in just to save Jon and then got got.. it was like summer and the forest girl when they got got

They really need to stop with some of these BS deaths for some characters.. like benjen in this

Dude rode in just to save Jon and then got got.. it was like summer and the forest girl when they got got

That ice dagger was bull**** as well. You mean to tell me the Scorpion couldn't take it down but that did?

That ice dagger was bull**** as well. You mean to tell me the Scorpion couldn't take it down but that did?

I really don't think it's the same though. You cant compare a manmade spear to one amplified by White Walker magic, especially one thrown by the Night King himself.

Can't see how some of you will be able to wait when there's good quality rips out now. And by morning, HD rips will be out. Too much happens in this episode for you not to run into spoilers for over 120 hours. :lol:

But gotta figure night king has seen that before and is somewhat prepared.. but I do wish it took more to actually kill it

Like the dragon got taken down and significantly hurt by the spear.. but then it would take a ton of walkers to take him out.. but it would go down fighting and taking out a bunch of em

Im saying man, there was just a leaked episode and dudes think anywhere on the internet is safe?

This is Game of Thrones, not Supergirl. Might as well unplug your modem until Sunday.

Maannn I hate the whole idea of this damn thing.

Corny asf

This show is basically fan fiction at this point

GRRM would have had Jamie as barbecue and this **** at the end would have never happened

magic bro

I really don't think it's the same though. You cant compare a manmade spear to one amplified by White Walker magic, especially one thrown by the Night King himself.

But gotta figure night king has seen that before and is somewhat prepared.. but I do wish it took more to actually kill it

Like the dragon got taken down and significantly hurt by the spear.. but then it would take a ton of walkers to take him out.. but it would go down fighting and taking out a bunch of em

I guess. I just would've seen more effort into killing a dragon.

To y'all dudes who are waiting.. more power ta ya.. better men than me..

Good luck with that

Nah I see your point. It kind of devalues the dragons when they can be so easily one-shotted by the NK. I think it's an isolated incident though. I think Drogon at the very least is here to stay.

I hate the mother****ing night king :angry::angry::angry::angry:

dude got an Aaron Rodgers-type cannon on him, tho :nerd: Elite arm talent.

Like I said in the last one.. would have been cool if it rendered it unable to fly cause it took out one wing or something

Then they could have had something with Jon and the dragon fighting it out so the rest could get away

Then benjen coming in and getting Jon.. but I didn't get the point of killing off benjen

Like I said in the last one.. would have been cool if it rendered it unable to fly cause it took out one wing or something

Then they could have had something with Jon and the dragon fighting it out so the rest could get away

Then benjen coming in and getting Jon.. but I didn't get the point of killing off benjen

It didn't make sense but unnecessary killing of characters have been this shows shtick for a while

Inboxx....

the magnitude of this leak is nuts and not even if I stay away from nT will avoid being spoiled, I already see dudes on IG and FB lose out the mouth....smh..

Midas well..

Anyone legit pissed at this show now? I mean this was a cool episode and all but yet again Jon does something stupid and is still alive

I thought how the dragon died was pretty lame too, what were Jon and his Queen saying right before they stopped holding hands. I couldn't tell because of that potato audio

Like I said lol.. Expect every review site to have spoilers up by 9AM.

Anyways...

These negroes already reanimated the dragon that caught the fade.

It's over.

That Jon/Dany moment has me conflicted... I want my mans to get the yams but at the same time it's his aunt... That's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom