OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In her religion, R'hllor (The Lord of Light) is in an eternal struggle against The Great Other, the God of ice and death. In the books, White Walkers are referred to as The Others. She believes that White Walkers have something to do with The Great Other. White Walkers are also related to death because they mostly kill and revive dead creatures. Her religion associated light with life so darkness being the opposite is associated with death. Then you have The Long Night, which was a period of time in Westeros history when the White Walkers ran amok and killed a lot of people and spread cold and darkness.

I see, thanks!

omg son. Season 2....never thought I'd hate someone as much as Joffrey....but Theon....fam I'm about to square up with my laptop. I can't even right now b. I'm boiling.

omg son. Season 2....never thought I'd hate someone as much as Joffrey....but Theon....fam I'm about to square up with my laptop. I can't even right now b. I'm boiling.
Yeah, Theon made my blood boil too lol.

best episode of the season

Dany with that white dress/coat had me weak she's so damn beautiful

Viserion had my wife in tears after he died
If it had to be a dragon it had to be him.. lol even the dragon he was nicknamed after turned out to be a fboy like him

The teleportation in this episode kept me from taking it too serious

The script spoiler is so spot on

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone who watched the newest episode already. Don't venture into the spoiler thread because they're about to start spoiling the Finale. I abandoned it right on time.

Yup those scripts have been dead on accurate.. glad I stopped myself to this current/Sunday's episode to still be surprised for the finale...

Hbo really going to make us wait till 2019 for the season finale ???

The internet is dark and filled with spoilers my friend.

You may not bend the knee but end up like Mance and get executed (in this case spoiled).

giphy.gif

On the low though... the hound looking shaky outchea.

I still can't believe how they're just rushing episodes now and what not.

They might as well have broadband they way these ravens are moving :smh:

Could have easily made this 9-10 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom