OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really dont remember any specific things that were said in here and then happened that werent easy theories to make.

Ice dragon speculation has been happening since before the season even began. Rhaegar secretly marrying Lyanna has been happening since before the season even began. Dany and Jon tryna **** is a popular and easy theory to make. People have been hoping to see Gendry since he hopped in that boat and started rowing. Yall keep acting like people are saying super specific things that no one could have guessed like "I bet Gendry returns in episode 5 and he uses a hammer like his father and he kills 2 soldiers before going to meet Jon on Dragonstone where he tells him who he is and then they leave for the north together to bring a wight to King's Landing to show Cersei that the dead are real. Wouldn't that be crazy guys?!!?!"

Yall can blame yourselves for even coming in a thread in general. This is NT man any show or movie gets spoiled, is just been the NT way for the longest and never fails to happen.

Minus a few heads in here, most are pretty considerate and put things in spoilers in this thread.

Movie threads are a whole other story...if you ain't watching something Thursday night then you're late to the game and you better not hop in there :lol:

IMG_2620.JPG
Mood

Rewatching the eastwatch episode, Jon is hella stupid.

When Varys says the wall will keep them out, Jon hella ignores him and says he needs to go home. Poor writing IMO, but every time they bring up the wall and people ignore it I feel like they're avoiding a valid argument

I really dont remember any specific things that were said in here and then happened that werent easy theories to make.

Ice dragon speculation has been happening since before the season even began. Rhaegar secretly marrying Lyanna has been happening since before the season even began. Dany and Jon tryna **** is a popular and easy theory to make. People have been hoping to see Gendry since he hopped in that boat and started rowing. Yall keep acting like people are saying super specific things that no one could have guessed like "I bet Gendry returns in episode 5 and he uses a hammer like his father and he kills 2 soldiers before going to meet Jon on Dragonstone where he tells him who he is and then they leave for the north together to bring a wight to King's Landing to show Cersei that the dead are real. Wouldn't that be crazy guys?!!?!"

To be clear, I've read the books. I know all about the R+L=J theories. Have known for years. And yes, people have been asking about Gendry for a while, but more as a passing joke. By the end of season 6 no one really thought we'd see him again (at least I didn't since the show kinda merged his story with Erdric Storm's from the books and he never came back). But then, literally the night before the episode aires someone brings up how we haven't seen him and wonders if he'll ever come back :lol:. Like come on man. But that's small stuff. That's not really even the problem.

It's clear that dudes have been dropping blatant spoilers. Not just small stuff like Gendry, but actual plot spoilers. You're right, ice dragon theories have been around for years. Having read the books I know this. But even in the books they're mentioned like everything else in the land of always winter, myths. Just like ice bears (which we got to see) and giant ice spiders (which we still haven't). No one theorised the NK actually taking one of Dany's dragons. But I distinctly remember someone earlier in the thread "theorizing" that "Dany will ride Drogon, Jon will ride Rhaegal, and the other dragon will die. You guys think that's the one the NK will ride?" Like someone literally said that. First I'm like, interesting but you're reaching. Then I see the episode and I'm like, bruh there's no way you came up with that on your own :lol:. Stuff like that is what I'm talking about

Last edited:
The problem at this point is the writers who were always adapting GRRM'S genius have been reading all of the book and show fan theories.

All theyre doing now is providing fanservice as they fast track to the end. That's probably the key thing lacking in this writing. No subtle **** or tact. The Gendry stuff is a perfect example.

In the end there are a lot of lames posting with their "theories" after reading spoilers.

With all that said, Littlefinger is a faceless man. Long live House Baelish. I'm gonna will that one in to reality for s8.

When did viewership dramatically increase for this show? I've been down since premiere night in 2011. It seems like maybe sometime during S2 or S3 that the audience really grew.
I would say when walking dead started to suck lol all their fans switched over

With how they utilized LF this season, he prolly aint s***
The way they are setting it up is he won't make it past this season or past episode 9 since that's when all the good "deaths" happen ...

I feel like they are spoon feeding Jamie for us to like him a lot only to off him in game of thrones fashion

S1 of gf experience, american honey and now logan lucky she killed. Sexy and talented ill be on the look out of her future projects

Yea she's dope. SHe killed the GF Experience. She's grand-daughter of Elvis Presley so she was going to make it with or without her skill.

Why pay $20 when you can have it for free on the amazon fire stick / kodi ? I legit don't even have cable anymore

My boys been telling me to jump on this. I guess I'm hella late to the game. How difficult is it to jailbreak?

Yeah not really a fan of how crammed/rushed all the storylines are now. Season feels like an episode of highlight reels and fan service. Still enjoyable but I wish it was 10eps. Stark and Lannister Bros reunion was rushed. LF and Varys basically jobbers now. Wish Da Dream Team had more time to interact. :smh:

Yeah not really a fan of how crammed/rushed all the storylines are now. Season feels like an episode of highlight reels and fan service. Still enjoyable but I wish it was 10eps. Stark and Lannister Bros reunion was rushed. LF and Varys basically jobbers now. Wish Da Dream Team had more time to interact. :smh:
Not a fan of how they made us wait extra long this season only for it to be 7 episodes not even 8 but freaking 7

Why pay $20 when you can have it for free on the amazon fire stick / kodi ? I legit don't even have cable anymore

Tread lightly with these comments. Meth was threatening the ban hammer to some of us in the "cut the cord" thread for mentioning this kinda stuff

Idk why, it's technically legal, but yeah I guess we shouldn't talk about it.

It's sort of a grey area, streaming isn't illegal but it is pirating copyrighted material when you don't pay for it. The big wigs are more concerned with ppl downloading and the ones ripping their material. So you and I wouldn't exactly get it trouble for just streaming. From what I've read anyways.

It's sort of a grey area, streaming isn't illegal but it is pirating copyrighted material when you don't pay for it. The big wigs are more concerned with ppl downloading and the ones ripping their material. So you and I wouldn't exactly get it trouble for just streaming. From what I've read anyways.
kodi itself is legal. It's the add-ons that are a problem

Back
Top Bottom