OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1661024818848.png

I still haven't read Fire & Blood although I know the basics of the Dance of Dragons from The World of Ice and Fire book. I can't bring myself to read another ASOIAF related book until WoW drops (if it ever does). I'll watch the premiere with low expectations.

Can we get a new thread? This one is over 2K pages.
I think that's a great idea. We had a Breaking Bad thread, and then a Better Call Saul thread.

Make one. 👀 Grab some of the images from in here, tag some people from here who have posted about HoD. Let's goooo. 🔥🐲

-foe

I think that's a great idea. We had a Breaking Bad thread, and then a Better Call Saul thread.

Make one. 👀 Grab some of the images from in here, tag some people from here who have posted about HoD. Let's goooo. 🔥🐲

-foe

Done.

(Minus the pics and tagging)

D&D already got the bag from HBO and Netflix at the time, and were already counting the SW money. But they knew their time was up.

Lol **** grrm. his original idea was for them to delay GoT until he could release book 6. Do some filler seasons like House of Dragons so they won’t watch up to him.

We would still be waiting for season 6 right now. What were they gonna do? Put the whole show on hold for 6 years+ and recast all the kids?

This all wouldn’t have been a problem if he would just release the books, instead he wrote himself into a wall and hasn’t come out with anything in 11 years.

6015EA08-99C9-41C1-9267-784F541183D8.jpeg

Imaginary material that still hasn’t come out :rofl:

Last edited:
If GRRM was serious he would’ve just had what he intended for future books given to HBO so they could make those seasons. No reason to have everyone wait for books to be published.

As far as D&D, HBO should’ve had them removed.

Finally getting around to watching GoT….

ohh those Lannisters are nasty nasty :smh:

raping your sister at the feet of your dead son WITH said sister? :sick:

Back
Top Bottom