OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn maybe that's all this is.

Thats all it is. I'm seriously starting to believe so.

Now that George RR Martin has become a household name and this show is ridiculously popular. Im sure when he finishes writing the books his troll level will be even higher than it was when he first started. The show is going haunt his writing, he'll feel pressure to do the only thing he knows how to do - TROLL (but to the 100000x degree even more) :lol:

The troll level will only get worse.

Last edited:

Dudes talkin about they're gonna take a break on some "I'm good after June, yall wont see me around next April," tip.

Yea aight. 
roll.gif

I know right 
laugh.gif

If I have to see cersei smirk one more time though 
mad.gif

Last edited:
The “Game of Thrones” honcho addressed the rumor started by his editor that he’s now planning eight books, leaving himself some wiggle room. “My plan is to finish in seven,” Martin tells EW. “But my original plan was to finish in three. I write the stories and they grow. I deal with certain things and sometimes I find myself not at the end of a story. My plan right now is still seven. But first I have to finish Book Six. Get back to me when I’m half-way through Book Seven and then maybe I’ll tell you something more meaningful.”
Link

This isn't a show/book. It's just one huge troll.
:lol:

Last edited:
in my opinion Oberyn's death was infinately more trollish than any other character dying.

Ned and the Starks in general all did stuff that led to their deaths that you saw coming a mile away all Oberyn did was get a little long winded.

Like his death didn't emm make sense, his death is the first one where I actually feel trolled.

There is a death in the 3rd book of the Hunger Games that I feel the same way about.

It was death for death's sake.

Last edited:
Who the **** records themselves watching a television show?

Word. :lol:

Only time this would make sense is when you know what's coming and someone else doesn't.

Edit:

Rook, I don't know how you keep peaking in here. I avoided this thread like the plague while I was playing catch up.

Last edited:
its most likely their friends who read the book recording them.. because they know whats about to go down. Same as the red wedding reaction videos.

:rofl:

i want that feeling of surprise. after reading the book, knowing whats happening just isn't the same. can't wait until the show passes the books up.

Last edited:
I wish they had shown Jamie fight like this before they took his hand off.

Imagine a fight between Khal Drogo and Oberyn? Damn.

Hope to see Barristan fight as well.

its most likely their friends who read the book recording them.. because they know whats about to go down. Same as the red wedding reaction videos.
I understand that, but a lot of these reactions are ppl watching from the computer with the camera rolling. Waaaay too corny. Seems like ppl just tryna be seen after seeing the genuine red wedding reaction vids.

:smh: :smh:
Never will I get my hopes up again while watching this show. Never.

Here I am celebrating Oberyn's victory one second, and then sitting there with my hands covering my mouth and nose the next. :smh: :smh:

I was getting hype too when he asked him who gave him the orders. Thought he was about to kill all of those Lannister **** boys. :smh: :smh:

This was me during that scene.

View media item 1007704

Seriously, that one dude who can bring people back to life, can he do that for Ned, Robert, and Oberyn?

Back
Top Bottom