OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHEW what an episode. We finally got the giants :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I didn't know the maester was a targeryan, that was interesting

edit: sam's quick/no scope :pimp:

Last edited:
I wonder if the Maester was the person Ollena was talking about when she said that she was supposed to marry a Targeryan

rose-leslie-hairstyles3.jpg

farewell :wow: :frown:

The showrunners are ruthless man, pyp and grenn are still alive and well in the books... Wasn't ready for their deaths tonight :frown:

Good :lol: I like that they mix it up so the book readers get a surprise here and there.

And as a reminder, the scene in which he tells Jon the truth

I really wanted to see that guy that Tyrion sent to the wall when he was the hand get killed. He ran off and hid..

I really wanted to see that guy that Tyrion sent to the wall when he was the hand get killed. He ran off and hid..
For some reason i thought ol boy was gonna try and steal Gillies box 

and right when its about to go down  da asassin/stone cold killa know as Sam Tarly  would of shown up and given him that work. 
pimp.gif

Would of been the greatest single episode in tv history

belee dat 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The way Maester Aemon talked about his girl :wow: , that pipe game must be real good.

I thought Gilly killed him - had a knife to the stomach, the scene when Samwell busts through the door to find Gilly after the attack.

Back
Top Bottom