OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a gif? :lol: that had me on the floor.

IDK if this is a spoiler but I don't want the feels to come out. The only issue I had was a quote that wasn't said.

Wanted to see Tyrion say "I guess he doesn't **** gold" :lol: I was looking forward to the line.

That was the most brutal groin kick on a woman in the history of television

Reminds me when my female friend would punch us guys in the groin thinking we didn't have a counter attack. A hard slap to her vagina made her think twice.

Is see the BLACK dragon is the problem child lol jk
Man tyrion scene hit me in the feels he loved her . How pops Lanister not wait till he s one was dead before clapping dem cheeks.

It moved with cirsie sir c sircie series
Eff it she hot

Man **** Shay. She snitched on my mans and then ****** his pops? 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Glad she and Tywin got got. 

Edit: Why didn't Shay just flipped her dumbass over the edge of the bed while she was getting choked out? Had me like:

Last edited:
I'm glad that Dani is learning that not everyone wants to be free and not everyone can handle freedom. Her dragons can't handle freedom because if left to their own devices they will destroy everyone

Interesting. So top 5 fighters in westeros are Jaime (pre-op), Oberyn, The Mountain, Brienne, and The Hound. I guess with Oberyn dead and Jaime, The Mountain, and The Hound out of commission, whose next up? I figure Loras for one.

Interesting. So top 5 fighters in westeros are Jaime (pre-op), Oberyn, The Mountain, Brienne, and The Hound. I guess with Oberyn dead and Jaime, The Mountain, and The Hound out of commission, whose next up? I figure Loras for one.
Styles make fights.

There are top fighters. For all we know Bron could very well be, but unless we hear about his reverence and see him fight full on with other top fighters thats questionable.

what chapter in the books did season 4 end? i want to start reading from there.
you can start on the 2nd chapter of Feast for Crows, it goes into how the Martel's are dealing with that happened with Price Oberyn.  The next chapter after that is a Cersei chapter, which it literally right after the events of last night's finale.

Thanks, i was wondering about this too. This 10 month wait has me feeling like...

iv3Lpqi1F1VOE.gif

Essentially Bran is told he can fly...and Drogon hasn't been seen in over 3 days. Wargers gon' warg...permanently?? :pimp:
That's my guess as well. Not sure if that's supposed to be significant cause dragons can't be warg but bran got some special skill or something.

Might be just me, but I get a "legend of zelda" vibe from Arya's storyline. Obviously, in a more dark and twisted manner.

Back
Top Bottom