OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Least favorite: Anytime Dany showed up, because it guaranteed more useless "I will rule with justice" comments in a raised voice with 0 story progression

Then again, I got interested at the end just so I can see if and how Grey Worm smashes Missandei

Favorite: Oberyn's monlogue to Tyrion

Last edited:
The whole time brienne n pod were saying its arya, and then the arguing, i was waiting for pod to show arya the pastry her friend baked for her but nah it never happened.

The whole time brienne n pod were saying its arya, and then the arguing, i was waiting for pod to show arya the pastry her friend baked for her but nah it never happened.

I was waiting on that too..

Surprised he didn't chirp up and show here to try and ease the tension..

When this show first started no way I thought Jon Snow and Arya and Bran would be central characters
the way i see it they are setting up to be the three most powerful

bran with his greenseeing can be anywhere, know everything past and future, and with his warg ability can probably eventually be anyone if he can take over hodor at will

jon is the commander of the nights watch as well as warg ability

arya is about to become an assassin with face/body changing ability and warg ability developing

Clicked spoiler on accident and thought it was a post..fml

Last edited:
Game of thrones is going to make so many college students look like hypocrites.
Teacher: who read the uneccessarily long articles for today?
*no hands raised*
Teacher: nobody read the articles, but i bet you read all the got books in a couple weeks.
Everyone: View media item 1030563

Does anybody actually like Dany's character? Hopefully next season the dragons get more screentime than her. I wouldn't mind seeing her in scenes if she doesn't have any lines, though

Most likely they ate the bread a while ago, why would they have saved it?

Khalessi whole mystery is gone. She was the hit of the show when it was new, now its just like "more dragons, less her"

I still think she becomes queen of the 7 kingdoms though

Just watched the finale.

my god.

can the next season happen already.

It's been a great season tho fellas. Enjoyed discussing each episode every week.

Last edited:
Khalessi whole mystery is gone. She was the hit of the show when it was new, now its just like "more dragons, less her"

yup. basically it was make a decision every week born style and that was that. She should seriously be out there racking up cities not to rule, but just for another notch on her belt.

Does anybody actually like Dany's character? Hopefully next season the dragons get more screentime than her. I wouldn't mind seeing her in scenes if she doesn't have any lines, though

Most likely they ate the bread a while ago, why would they have saved it?

More screen time for the dragons? I'm pretty sure she just locked away 2/3 forever right?

So Hodor is destined for great things.

Maybe Bran would permanently transfer his consciousness to Hodor so that he could become a dragon rider and rule over the 7 Kingdoms and the lands beyond the Wall.

Man I swear if this is another one of those "predictions" post I'm a be tight.

Man I swear if this is another one of those "predictions" post I'm a be tight.

I guess we should all just say, "great episode, I liked this part." C'mon man. What are your GoT conversations with your friends in person about?

We talk about what we think will happen. The problem in here is, people who've read the books come in here and pose hypotheticals as if they're joining the conversation when they're really just spoiling it. Then they fall behind "no I didn't read, I just thought that was obvious based on..."

Hahahaha. Yo ure right but at the same time if I was to tell you that wasnt going to happen id be spoiling too. Lose lose

Then when genuine predictions come up, like they really have never read the books, wiki, talked with those who have read the books, or accidentally learned something from google... they post it to engage conversation.

Book readers pounce, they're spoiling it!!

But readers saying they're spoiling it, spoils it...

So people can't even say stuff they think would be cool to see? Eff outta here. If people just didn't comment stuff like "damn someone just posted a spoiler" then a lot wouldn't know what is a prediction and a real spoiler. Just report that post and it'll be gone. But then people would figure out disappearing posts were true.

I'm still into Dany's story. No doubt its not as exciting as some others, but its still interesting. I try to keep in mind that she's really young, amassed a lot of power quickly and is still learning how to handle all of it. I like that she's being forced to understand that her grandiose ideas about what freedom and justice are don't always work in the real world. Yeah, it kind of sucks that she's in sort of a holding pattern right now, but she really isn't ready to roll on Westeros yet.

And I don't think she put those two dragons away forever. She's going to need them if she every gets to Westeros.

Right now she's more of a minor character, but that most likely is going to change.

The past two seasons seems like more of a set up for her real story.

Especially with her chaining up wild dragons. That can't end well. In addition to actually running the day to day of a kingdom.

Just rewatched and the feels. Too many of them.

If you told me the hound and brienne would have fought I would have put my money on the hound everytime.

Back
Top Bottom