OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talisa Stark is related to Charlie Chaplin.

Theon Greyjoy is the brother of Lily Allen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done 

I wouldn't mind if they recasted Myrcella. I hardly remember how she looked like until I rewatched some scenes. 

The recast I'm most annoyed by was the mountain one, I mean, the current Hound is cool and all but he seemed way too stiff. The first mountain will always be my favorite; he looked genuinely mean and did a great job in that scene where he fought the hound. 

I mean, the current Hound is cool and all but he seemed way too stiff. The first mountain will always be my favorite; he looked genuinely mean and did a great job in that scene where he fought the hound. 

Yeah, Conan Stevens was perfect for this role. Episode 8 would have opened so many acting opportunities for him. I'm not mad about Halfthor though, I thought he did a great job but Conan looks more menacing.

I wish I could forget about Ian Whyte's version of the Mountain. Imagine if he was still playing the Mountain on that iconic scene? Damn.

Last edited:

RIP in advance to the next Hand of the King.
Wouldnt cersi technically be in charge again like she was before tyrion came and joffery was too young.
Yeah but she wont die, and Hands are dropping like flies. I feel like theres going to be someone new introduced as the hand too, they have no current characters who could do it, except for Lord Varys who seems like he has no interest in such a thing.

Yeah but she wont die, and Hands are dropping like flies. I feel like theres going to be someone new introduced as the hand too, they have no current characters who could do it, except for Lord Varys who seems like he has no interest in such a thing.

vary's on that boat with tyrion.
OH yeah you're right! Man theres no one left to become the next Hand.

A-Web-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-30670278-1280-1055.jpg

For those who read the books, if I wanted to pick up where this season left off which book should I be reading?

[rule]For those who read the books, if I wanted to pick up where this season left off which book should I be reading?

Honestly you should read all of book 3 to fill in some important details, because if you pick up where this book stopped (which is end of book 3) Book 4 will be a bit confusing for you.

To be completely honest you should start from book 2.

Last edited:
Lmao no one respects mace, including his own mother. I wanna see littlefinger back in king's landing.

Back
Top Bottom