OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best Buy has more cover selections for S4 blu ray. This year along with the usual Targaryen, Lannister, Stark, there is now Tyrell and Martell covers.

Hopefully I will be able to pick up a Martell cover. If not then I'll try to get Lannister.

I got lannister for season 3 may go for it again if its different. I think a lot of people are going to go for martell

won't click the video up there...

gonna wait for the screening tonight.

Anyone else go see this in IMAX?

yea I feel that...

we just figured we'll go to the Hollywood screening and bar hop before and after :lol:

won't click the video up there...

gonna wait for the screening tonight.

Anyone else go see this in IMAX?
I'm going Sunday during the Superbowl, because tickets went super fast. Gotta cram in the first 8 episodes between now and then.:lol:

Also almost finished with A Dance With Dragons. 75% through trying to slow down.:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
^ that's crazy...

I just looked at the seating map for the screening I'm going to and only about 30% of the seats are taken :lol:

If i needed to catch up this would be great

I didn't even think about that
I've seen every episode at least three times...I'm just a hypebeast thirst bucket. Can't pass on seeing this on that giant screen.:lol:

^ that's crazy...

I just looked at the seating map for the screening I'm going to and only about 30% of the seats are taken :lol:
When I bought my tickets a few days ago there was literally no seats together other than a few pairs on the far right or left on Friday and Saturday.:smh:

Didn't realize it was Superbowl Sunday until after I bought the tickets.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom