OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My memory sucks too. I offended someone in the nerd thread for not remembering Sinestros name or some ******** in the weak *** green lantern movie and he was the main villain. People pop up on the show and I completely forgot what s/he was off doing the last time I we saw her/him. I seriously cant remember what Rickard did after he escaped winterfell.

Last edited:
You can't remember what Rickon did because he's done nothing. Dude has been useless.

Last edited:
Sansa is completely useless and they put her front and center.

Does anyone think she is finally gonna die this season? My theory is based on two things.

1. She is at the end of her storyline in the books. Why would they keep her around? Does GRRM even know what he wants to do with her?

2. (The more prevailent evidence of the theory) She signed a deal to play Jean Grey with Fox. Fox is trying to build a cinematic universe. That means Jean Grey will be in the X-Men movies, The Wolverine movies, and IDK how often F4 and X-Men will crossover but I would be prepared for that. Chances are low that Fox signed a deal with a girl that is busy 3-4 months a year if she has to appear in all these other movies. Hell they wanted to do Days of Future Past earlier but there was a sheduling conflict with The Hunger Games and since JLaw signed with Lionsgate first, her Hunger Games schedule was prioritized.

The second part of the theory might not hold up because the Foxverse is nowhere near as deep as the MCU.

What did I buy you for?... To make me sad? :lol:

I'm really enjoying rewatching this... Picking up on a whole lotta things...

How can you say u read the books and think her story is almost done....hers is just truly developing. (And trust me it was a bore reading her chaps most of thr time.)
For the non book readers you guys gotta remember we see the story of other characters through the eyes of our main characters. Thats why a lot of even the more boring characters such as sansa and bran are good.

Catelyn is prob the best to read since we see the norths side damn near all through her

How can you say u read the books and think her story is almost done....hers is just truly developing. (And trust me it was a bore reading her chaps most of thr time.)
For the non book readers you guys gotta remember we see the story of other characters through the eyes of our main characters. Thats why a lot of even the more boring characters such as sansa and bran are good.

Catelyn is prob the best to read since we see the norths side damn near all through her

I didnt say I read the books. I am contemplating it but decided to wait until all the books are out or until the last one is almost out. I wouldnt be able to remember what I read with 5 year waits.

Also I didnt say her book story was done, I said her story basically CAUGHT UP to where she is in the books. Im theorizing she is a character that dies in the show that doesnt die in the books.

Sorry for the confusion. That wasnt my intent.

I didnt say I read the books. I am contemplating it but decided to wait until all the books are out or until the last one is almost out. I wouldnt be able to remember what I read with 5 year waits.

Also I didnt say her book story was done, I said her story basically CAUGHT UP to where she is in the books. Im theorizing she is a character that dies in the show that doesnt die in the books.

Sorry for the confusion. That wasnt my intent.

i didnt mean what i said as I was jumping down your throat, my fault man.
(Hug it out)

I was confused because you said her story was basically done in the book, I assumed that to mean you read..

I doubt your theory on her dying will happen though. shes the only stark not really in a situation where she can die at any corner. Cersei doesn't really care if she lives or dies ..
Tywin is dead, Joffery is dead , Little finger trying to get them draws. who really wants to hurt her at this point aside from maybe the boltons.

I could see how they kill her off in the show but i do concur that her story is just ramping up in the books. Just not really sure how he plans to make her all of a sudden play a vital role in the realm but he is the master I am only the reader. 

She's important in the show currently because she's the lone Stark kid left (everyone thinks Arya, Bran, and Rickon are dead) and the heir to a burnt down Winterfell. littlefinger's scheming self will find a good purpose for her besides kissing her again.

I definitely expect some **** to go down with Sansa. Her storyline is really just ramping up as you can see she's learning "The Game" from one of its best players. Also, she picked up a lot of game from the time she spent with Cersei in Kings Landing. And you know that Cat, and by default, Sansa (since they always talk about how much she looks like her mother) is Littlefinger's only real weakness. I think everything going on in the Vale is about to get a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
I definitely expect some **** to go down with Sansa. Her storyline is really just ramping up as you can see she's learning "The Game" from one of its best players. Also, she picked up a lot of game from the time she spent with Cersei in Kings Landing. And you know that Cat, and by default, Sansa (since they always talk about how much she looks like her mother) is Littlefinger's only real weakness. I think everything going on in the Vale is about to get a lot more interesting.

I agree with this. I don't think that she'll be the innocent girl much longer. She has been the victim and pawn for too long and is observing just how everything and everybody is moving around her. She's going to catch on and start making moves herself with secret friendships and agreements. She was boring in the books as well. I always dreaded when I came up on her chapters.

Last edited:
Yeah, good point about her learning from her time with Cersei in King's Landing and now with littlefinger.

It's a shame she couldn't stay there since it seemed like Margaery and her family did geniunely want to look out for her.

Yeah, good point about her learning from her time with Cersei in King's Landing and now with littlefinger.

It's a shame she couldn't stay there since it seemed like Margaery and her family did geniunely want to look out for her.

No they didn't, they wanted to marry her to one of their family members so that they had right to the north :lol: It was all politics at the end. Maybe they didn't want her to suffer as much, but it was a power move just as with anyone else.

^
They didn't make it seem so bad. Probably have an endless supply of wine where they're from.

No they didn't, they wanted to marry her to one of their family members so that they had right to the north :lol: It was all politics at the end. Maybe they didn't want her to suffer as much, but it was a power move just as with anyone else.

In the books it was half genuine half power play. She dreamt she was going to marry Loras for the longest time and then got told that she was marrying some other Tyrell son who was a cripple. But still she would have led a legit life in Highgarden and the Tyrells would have their house joined with the Starks.

^
I remember her seeing one of the other Tyrell brothers and hoping it was him since he looked like a stud but I think he was already married.

cersei was terrible at the game tho 
laugh.gif

^
I remember her seeing one of the other Tyrell brothers and hoping it was him since he looked like a stud but I think he was already married.

He was the young one who was to marry Cersi.

That's Loras. There's a 3rd brother left off the show.

Yeah I'm talking about Willas who was left off the show.

Willas Tyrell was born the eldest son Lord Mace Tyrell and Lady Alerie Hightower, heir to Highgarden. During his first tourney, he was competing against Prince Oberyn Martell of Dorne, who knocked Willas from his horse. Unfortunately, his foot caught in his stirrup as he fell, and he pulled his horse on top of him, crushing his leg and leaving him a cripple.

She's important in the show currently because she's the lone Stark kid left (everyone thinks Arya, Bran, and Rickon are dead) and the heir to a burnt down Winterfell. littlefinger's scheming self will find a good purpose for her besides kissing her again.
Good point. I didnt think of that.

I just thought it was sus that they announced that they are killing off characters they havent killed off in the books when they are already doing that anyway. On top of the that, theres the fact that Bran's story has caught up to where he is in the books so they decided not to touch him this season.

I agree with this. I don't think that she'll be the innocent girl much longer. She has been the victim and pawn for too long and is observing just how everything and everybody is moving around her. She's going to catch on and start making moves herself with secret friendships and agreements. She was boring in the books as well. I always dreaded when I came up on her chapters.

She has been manipulated by King Joffrey, watched Cersei and Joffrey's power plays, and saved by The Hound. Also the "imp" that everyone frowns on was so courteous he didnt even force her to share a bed much less sleep with her.

At this point she has learned people arent what they seem.

Im actually liking Sansa now. I see her outsmarting Littlefinger in the future.

I see her flipping everything on him. That would be amazing. She has gone and seen so much, glad that its finally picking up for her,

Back
Top Bottom