OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just re watched the last episode...forgot all about Shae and Tywin :smh: :smh: :smh:

These **** aint loyal

Harrenhal would have been a come up for Littlefinger... It's just simply not as high as he wanted to climb on the ladder that is chaos... Just a stepping stone...

He has a lot of power as is. Even tho he aint a king. To me its like saying would I want to be king of some sovereign ****hole African nation, or would I rather be someone with a lot of power in the states or uk (like a wealthy businessman with political influence). To me the choice is clear. I would go with the latter

Last edited:
Just re watched the last episode...forgot all about Shae and Tywin :smh: :smh: :smh:

These **** aint loyal

Harrenhal would have been a come up for Littlefinger... It's just simply not as high as he wanted to climb on the ladder that is chaos... Just a stepping stone...

He has a lot of power as is. Even tho he aint a king. To me its like saying would I want to be king of some sovereign ****hole African nation, or would I rather be someone with a lot of power in the states or uk (like a wealthy businessman with political influence). To me the choice is clear. I would go with the latter

I know what you're saying and I don't disagree... But the ability to build something up to its former or greater glory is something to think about too...

After reading the book I don't feel sorry for Theon at all. His arrogance caused him all his future suffering at the hands or Ramsay Bolton, the sad part is that he knew that too.

A beta trying to be an alpha. He did get some good Osha wildling muff yambs.

eek.gif
mean.gif

so ****** blatant

ya couldnt say a ****** nation like australia or sumn 
eyes.gif

and the us/uk aka white countries = wealth and power right?

FOH cant even enjoy a GOT thread w/o this **** 
mean.gif

Im from Nigeria and that place is a ****hole and is probably one of the better places to live in Africa. Yes I'll be ******* blatant. Except to visit my mom when she goes back I have no reason to ever be in that ****hole. Dont give me that bull ****. **** outta here with that nonsense

South Africa is ruled by whites and it is still a ****hole. Northern Africa is run by middle easterners and it is also a **** hole. I have no problem saying America and United Kingdom are the best places to live (yes I have lived and have citizenships in both) just like pretty much every other african that chose to leave Africa so their kids could have a good life as well as the kids who are enjoying not living in Africa.

I have family members who have died from fully preventable illnesses, a cousin who almost died from Malaria, and family that have been kidnapped and held for ransom because these African nations get their ******* act together. That place gets no praise from me.

Last edited:
nobody said you had to praise africa

ur african urself, and yet went out of ur way to denigrate your own people, thats all im saying

Im not denigrating my people. Africa is a ****hole because of the corrupt governments and oil tycoons. Those are not my people.
My people are those suffering because of them. And we all know we live in a ****hole. Just like people in the hood know that they live in a ****hole.

Last edited:
so these "corrupt govts and oil tycoons" somehow come to represent all of africa

but on the other hand the us/uk is ideal

yet the us/uk are the "corrupt govts and oil tycoons" in africa?

I said these african countries are ****holes. Not all the people in it. No one is making any generalizations that "represent all of africa" but you.

"Americans" are at war in the middle east. Does that mean all 350 million of us are at war or even support it? No.

Last edited:
Not to be a mini-mod, but you guys probably should take this discussion to PMs or make another thread about it. This doesn't seem like the right place for it.

Not to be a mini-mod, but you guys probably should take this discussion to PMs or make another thread about it. This doesn't seem like the right place for it.

This

I suggest another thread because im interested in how diff African countries view themselves and other countries

Rewatching Season 1. Hate watching this knowing who ends up dying. My *****, Eddard, hate it had to be him.

I said these african countries are ****holes. Not all the people in it. No one is making any generalizations that "represent all of africa" but you.
soo "******** african nation" is meant to be interpreted as "corrupt govt and oil tycoons"

it sounds like your talking about an entire country, not specific ppl

especially in your analogy of comparing entire nations to entire imaginary castles

edit:
 "Americans" are at war in the middle east. Does that mean all 350 million of us are at war or even support it? No.
thats why theres this term called *soldiers, so that people dont make the mistake of thinking you are talking about 350 million people, instead of who you were specifically were talking about.

Last edited:
Soldiers who are at war on Americans behalf? Well since soldiers are there every single American must support it.

It doesnt sound like I am doing anything. I wasnt talking about individual people. I was talking about the countries in Africa if you look at the post that started this. It aint difficult to separate a city/region/country from the people who live in it. With that said Africa is a ******* ****hole. Even the best places to live there are still ******* terrible. Any African expat will tell you this, after all they are likely from a country where 70% or more of the citizens live in extreme poverty (less than $2 a day). There is no denying it. The fact that people try so hard to emigrate from there says enough. I dont see most Americans and british citizens in a hurry to leave.

Therefore Harrenhal being a ****hole is a fair comparison.

With that said I am done arguing. The thread has been derailed enough for this garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom