OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love GoT but want to steer clear of potential spoilers. Should I avoid this thread? :lol:

as long as you are current with the season you're good. and i think this thread uses spoilers up til Tuesday (i think that's a fair amount of time ) to not use spoilers for the current episode.

I want to Hire this guy for my wedding

I'm not an expert but it sounds like he butchered it so I'd pass on him but if that were to suddenly play at my wedding I'd freak out and continuously look over my shoulder.

It was ok up until about 0:56 and went down hill from there.

I give the guy props for the learning the song and actually playing it at a wedding though 

Thanks for the replies guys

Guess I'm more worried about people who are books ahead coming in and not being able to keep their mouths completely shut or drop little unwanted hints :lol:

If it's not a problem here then I'm in :D

Last edited:
After this season there will be no books ahead. Just comparisons.

I think he did a pretty good job on rains for someone doing it alone. He had a few snags but he did it well enough for me to recognize what song it was and grab the closes butter knofe

People only like Arya and Jon after season 1 anyway. Girls liked robb but he was a beta.

Arya, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Varys, and Baelish are still liked beyond season1
I didnt like Bran but now that I watched the seasons a second time I like him, just not as much as the others

People only like Arya and Jon after season 1 anyway. Girls liked robb but he was a beta.

Arya, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Varys, and Baelish are still liked beyond season1
I didnt like Bran but now that I watched the seasons a second time I like him, just not as much as the others

I was responding to the post above mine about him not liking starks besides ned.

I dunno if I like Dani's character at this point. I still see her as a stubborn child playing leader but you can only learn through experience. She's trying to be the savior of everyone in the Free Cities.

She needs to let her chest get some fresh air again.

khal-drogo-3-1424259876.gif

She needs to make Casterly Rock look like Harrenhal.

I was responding to the post above mine about him not liking starks besides ned.

I dunno if I like Dani's character at this point. I still see her as a stubborn child playing leader but you can only learn through experience. She's trying to be the savior of everyone in the Free Cities.

Ohh nvm.

But Honestly I dont like Jon Snow. Neither does Sophie Turner

Even this second time around I dont understand his appeal.

Last edited:
Interesting that the two dudes interviewed picked Melissandre to smash. Not faulting them, but I don't think that would have been my first choice.

Snow does get annoying with his upholding honor bs but he forgets it when he slides into Ygritte's fire bush. Fire melts snow. His fight last season was awesome.

Just got to episode 3.8 didnt realize this before but I'm guessing the only reason Sam was able to kill the wight was because of the dragonstone? Which is why the first men buried it where it could easily be found?

Thats right sunshine
Interesting that the two dudes interviewed picked Melissandre to smash. Not faulting them, but I don't think that would have been my first choice.
Because clarice is beautiful. Her sex appeal is 100

Last edited:
I just want to have a reverse gangbang with Missandei, Melisandre, Sansa, Dany, Margaery, The two younger Sand Snakes, and Cersei. Then I'd report back on who was the best.

Last edited:
I just want to have a reverse gangbang with Missandei, Melisandre, Sansa, Dany, Margaery, The two younger Sand Snakes, and Cersei. Then I'd report back on who was the best.

You know that includes you getting the strap on right?...

Now myself?...

For those chicks... I'm taking a muscle relaxer and getting a gallon of astroglide... No dambs given...

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] reverse gangbang. Dude getting that booty taken by all of them word to Tom from the Boondocks.

Nat is bae. She'd be my first choice simply because of the caramel skin + curly hair. Two of my biggest vices.

IDK b. The yambs must be A1 if she has her brother, who could have any girl he wants, and cousin wanting to hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom