OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are putting a bit much on it with words like "cult", "zealot", "human sacrifie." Every other faction in the Seven Kingdoms backs a God too and from what we've seen, imo the Lord of Light is easily the most credible. 

Lord of Light man's only hope against the White Walkers b. 

Wasn't Melisandre going to sacrifice Gendry? Or am I misremembering that?

Hey man if it works it works and her stuff works.

We gonna act like human sacrifice is below flaying and all manner of other atrocities?

Shout out to whoever said she probably has the warmest box in Westeros earlier. I'm coming around to her she look better with dark hair.

Last edited:
^ they make the real money on the dvds/blurays/boxsets right?

plus as long as they control the release of the remaining episodes.. they going get everyone feenin for the remainder of the season (yes the first four are THAT good).. out her plotting like:

^ they make the real money on the dvds/blurays/boxsets right?

plus as long as they control the release of the remaining episodes.. they going get everyone feenin for the remainder of the season (yes the first four are THAT good).. out her plotting like:

View media item 1171301

Yes, it's good but I think they're moving kind of slow considering the fact that there are only 10 episodes this season.

Last edited:
Hey man if it works it works and her stuff works.

We gonna act like human sacrifice is below flaying and all manner of other atrocities?

Shout out to whoever said she probably has the warmest box in Westeros earlier. I'm coming around to her she look better with dark hair.

Yeah, you're right that all the main players do some pretty messed up stuff. Hell, even Ned Stark executed someone like 15 minutes into the first ep ever.

And it was me who made the warm box comment. :wink:

So damn tempted to watch the leaks, but ima try my best to stay strong. Gonna watch Daredevil and play Xbox lol

Don't watch the leaks! Flew through all four episodes in four hours and spent the next 24 hours in regret.

Like succumbing during no fap November but 10x worse.

Last edited:
Don't watch the leaks! Flew through all four episodes in four hours and spent the next 24 hours in regret.

Like succumbing during no fap November but 10x worse.

Same here...now I have to wait a whole month for a new episode lol. That ending to the 4th epsiode had me at the edge of my seat. The whole time I was like these Unsullied really suck at close combat (aside from Grey Worm) if they're really using these long @ss spears against 4-5 enemies in close quarters :lol: Also, where the hell wast he rest of the Unsullied army?!? I just can't believe they got taken out like that by knife-wielding attackers granted that it was a surprise attack...

Last edited:

He won't be making an appearance this season.

Those of you on Team Stannis, are you guys forgetting that he is part of a cult that has been known to burn nonbelievers at the stake? You do realize the implications this can have on the Seven Kingdoms, right?

This. That's why I can behind him. When most of his major strategy is driven by the advice of a religious zealot who's down with human sacrifice, it makes me hard to believe he'll be a good king.

You guys are putting a bit much on it with words like "cult", "zealot", "human sacrifie." Every other faction in the Seven Kingdoms backs a God too and from what we've seen, imo the Lord of Light is easily the most credible. 

Lord of Light man's only hope against the White Walkers b. 

Dragon fire might be good against white walkers. Plus Sam The Slayer is still around.

Last edited:
Probabaly could smell that Sam was softer than baby poo.

I think it's safe to assume that the White Walkers think and strategize. Correct me if I'm wrong but they ruled at one point and were the dominant species. And it's not like they were overthrown they just mysteriously disappeared. I'm not a book reader but the picture that's been painted always seemed to indicate that the WW are superior beings.

At the time the episode aired when we see the White Walker army I thought they were marching on the wall. I think it's safe to say now that that's not their current objective.
What exactly are their origins? Were they a past specific culture? These dead zombies have brains and have motivations.. they are quite mysterious 

Exactly, it seemed like they were near the wall since Sam saw them, I wonder what the hell they're doing 

Ill read the books when the show is over if I wanted to read the books I'll be in the other thread

So I know I'm late but book readers, what are the odds they revisit the Maggy the frog flashback later in the season?

When I need background information on topics not covered by the show, I go on A Wiki of Ice and Fire. Problem is sometimes I'll go too deep and I spoil some of the show for myself :lol:

So I know I'm late but book readers, what are the odds they revisit the Maggy the frog flashback later in the season?
The fact they did it episode 1 was amazing, but i doubt we'll get more like that.

Damn, just missed the deal for 10 bucks on these.

they can be had on the cheap. I went to a local book store and saw them for about 15 for all 5

Last edited:
while playing destiny and having TV on snap my channel is on HBO and I just noticed that Ghost Jon Snow's direwolf is in this episode and I did not notice it until now

I got my money on the Starks in the long run.
That stark blood is too real.

Anyone else wish they showed snow's mom?
She would have to been bad as **** if Ned stark cheated with her.

Back
Top Bottom