OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, he asked similar questions now to 2 different people.. lil dude plotting foreal.

Sam told him something like it may not seem right at first but in the end it is the right decision.. 
mean.gif

I need it to be Sunday already

Last edited:
I've learned that if the camera lingers on something for more than 3 seconds in this show...there is some significance to it lol.

The camera has been on Ollie...

I thought they were being obvious? Sam basically says a man gotta do what needs to be done even if others dont agree. Gonna try to murk Jon Turncoat (in his eyes) Snow. Silly storyline actually..what is his past? im drawing a blank on why/who he is and why he is getting screentime?

A group of wildlings lead by Tormund killed his family. He joined the NW and was the one who put an arrow through Ygritte's heart. I think that's about it.

I must be naive, I guess. When I watched that scene (2X), I thought Sam got through to Olly. :wow:

I thought they were being obvious? Sam basically says a man gotta do what needs to be done even if others dont agree. Gonna try to murk Jon Turncoat (in his eyes) Snow. Silly storyline actually..what is his past? im drawing a blank on why/who he is and why he is getting screentime?

Buddy who Jon killed at the Wall, the one the 2nd in command fled from, he let Olly live to run tell people the Wildlings were coming to take over.

Buddy who Jon killed at the Wall, the one the 2nd in command fled from, he let Olly live to run tell people the Wildlings were coming to take over.

And he's Jon's steward. Basically what Jon was to Mormont.

Yet the very man he looks up to is about to ally with the people that killed his family for no reason.

Yet the very man he looks up to is about to ally with the people that killed his family for no reason.

Jon's going to have to do him in... It hurts when you gotta kill a _____ you love |I

Love this show.

John is by far my favorite character, thought for sure he was cooked though .

Off topic: There needs to be a GOT RPG game, kind of like skyrim.

I must be naive, I guess. When I watched that scene (2X), I thought Sam got through to Olly. :wow:

Same here, at least that's what I'm hoping :frown:

Jon's going to have to do him in... It hurts when you gotta kill a _____ you love |I

QFT :smh:

View media item 1562140

Swear to many faced gawd, I'll stop watching this **** if that happens

Lmao if you don't think Jon is going to die. You really think they are just going to let him flourish forever. He beat death like 3 times...he is going to get his. At the wall, all of jons enemies are in front of him. If he was in westeros he would've been dead.

I dont think he'll flourish forever but can he at least reach season 6?

Jon ain't dying, i dont know anything more than y'all, I'm just saying

He is the last great stark hope, I legit don't see the show going on without him

I mean lil dude should kill Thurmond if he got beef. This guy killed my family so I'm a kill you instead looking fool. :smh:

Last edited:
Jon ain't dying, i dont know anything more than y'all, I'm just saying

He is the last great stark hope, I legit don't see the show going on without him

And if he dies, might as well hand the South to white walkers. I don't see who else can lead that battle.

Back
Top Bottom