OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall all wrong.

This show is about Podrick and Sam Tarley; saviors of the 7 kingdoms.
Nope wrong, it's about Bran the one true God and his powers.

The next time we see Bran he better have facial hair, the ability to levitate, and glowing white eyes

I'm pretty sure by the time Bran is back on the show... That's how the actor will look anyways...

I really hope for the last shot of the season to be a Bran scene...

Rather see what's good with Rickon, dude has to be the one to keep the Stark name going.

After I recently said I really like the show but never thought it deserved the hype I've seen it get these past few years I just watched maybe one of my favorite episodes of any show ever :lol:. I finally got what I've been waiting for and have never been so hyped to see the next episode.

What's the spoiler policy in here. I've never been in here or have ever really read any kind of GoT discussion. Is it to be assumed you don't come in here unless you've watched the most recent episode? I have a question and want to know if its dumb or not lol. Its a prediction based off what just went down.

Last edited:
finally a decent episode, all this talking bores the hell out of me.

this was intense.

i seriously hate the people that HAVE to tell you they read the books, and about every little thing that doesnt happen in the book.

just **** already.

Last edited:
Not saying that Rickon going to be that dude or anything but realistically he might be the only hope at future starks.

Jon took a vow not to have sex plus he a snowman anyway.

Any Sansa jr's will be Boltons.

Arya has no face.

Not sure if Bran can even reproduce.

Yall all wrong.

This show is about Podrick and Sam Tarley; saviors of the 7 kingdoms.
Nope wrong, it's about Bran the one true God and his powers.

The next time we see Bran he better have facial hair, the ability to levitate, and glowing white eyes
We won't.

Arya is progressing in her training faster than Bran at this point.

Hell will we even see Bran this season? :lol: :nerd:
Also why the **** are you guys trying to post spoilers then pretending they're guesses??

I understand that some of the things being posted are incorrect but still some are clearly copied straight off a wiki page, so what the ****?

You don't get points for being the guy that said the thing that happens. No one cares. Chill out with that. It's why this show thread has been locked in the past.

I was gonna say something as well cause some dudes are getting blatant with it :rofl:. Thought we were past it :lol:
No lie. I've read posts in here that just had me like :smh: Dudes legit trying to pass off posts as predictions.

At this point I'd prefer dude telling us the Night King is a Stark to come back.
Jon is already arguably the best Lord Commander in decades :lol: :smokin
If he was so great, he would've gotten with that Wildling with the 2 kids in the last episode.

btw, was I the only who thought Dany was going to ask Tyrion to sleep with her? She said something like, "There is something I would like to ask of you." :nerd:
:lol: No but it would've been funny if she had heard of his reputation in bed.

this thread is getting out of hand.

dudes with subtle spoilers...

then other dudes confirming these subtle spoilers.

book readers/googlers always doing the most.

I'm out till next week :lol: :smh:

:lol: I can't believe we're this deep and dudes actually still try to pull that "theory" ****. "You can just tell by the twinkle in his eyes b, it's going down"

yo all these predictions got me looking crazy.  i don't know if yall are just pulling **** out your *** or you are really posting spoilers. 
laugh.gif

can someone tell me if kings landing still has any dragon fire left?

can't they just make more? they could defeat the white walkers with that. 

I had a theory while taking a shower, came in here and it was in one of the spoilers

Last edited:

Also why the **** are you guys trying to post spoilers then pretending they're guesses??

I understand that some of the things being posted are incorrect but still some are clearly copied straight off a wiki page, so what the ****?

You don't get points for being the guy that said the thing that happens. No one cares. Chill out with that. It's why this show thread has been locked in the past.
At this point, the show has veered off course in many aspects from the book.  Talking about the possibilities regarding certain plot points (whether it be from Wiki or wherever) isn't spoiling anything in my opinion, especially if it hasn't been revealed in the book yet and no one knows for certain.

been watching season 1 all day since there is no basketball, feels weird to see all the Starks together and happy for literally one episode lol. everything went downhill so damn fast, those damn Lannisters :x

catching SO many key moments as well like
1. Arya in the red keep overhearing the plot to kill Ned, he shoulda left Kings Landing right then and there
2. Littlefinger and Varys scheming together and basically starting it all by giving Ned Stark false hope for justice
3. Jorah being a spy
4. Lancel getting King Robert drunk in damn near every scene he was in :smh:
5. Sansa being thirsty as all hell for Joffrey

Nah man.. Bran warging into hodor was already a huge step.. And don't forget the reed daughter was willing to let her brother die so this dude could fulfill his destiny

But now dude is at their yoda.. Bran going come back like Luke in the return of the Jedi

Last edited:

At this point, the show has veered off course in many aspects from the book.  Talking about the possibilities regarding certain plot points (whether it be from Wiki or wherever) isn't spoiling anything in my opinion, especially if it hasn't been revealed in the book yet and no one knows for certain.
Exactly! Some of you crybabies need to give it a rest already.

There's future **** that I agree can't be spoiled cuz the next book aint even out yet and the show has many differences with the book now like with characters who don't even exist in the book while some do on the show doing things one or more ppl did in the book.

But the **** in the last few pgs has been straight up spoiling **** when it comes to certain characters fates or surprise reveals that did happen in the books that you can read in a wiki.

Thing is it's so flagrant when cats try to act like it's their theory or prediction.

Nah man.. Bran warging into hodor was already a huge step.. And don't forget the reed daughter was willing to let her brother die so this dude could fulfill his destiny

But now dude is at their yoda.. Bran going come back like Luke in the return of the Jedi

I really got doubts.

I feel next season we're gonna have a longer duration of time of what we saw with Arya. Bran being frustrated with his training and not being able to learn new tricks right away and that lasting multiple eps.

This is talk about spoilers and the books for anybody else to an extent if you're that interested in Bran's journey so stop now if you don't want to know.
If you read the books or read the spoilers you know even after he learns new **** he aint doing **** but wandering beyond the wall with Cold Hands. The next book needs to come out so it doesn't seem his journey hasn't stagnated so much.

At this point, the show has veered off course in many aspects from the book. Talking about the possibilities regarding certain plot points (whether it be from Wiki or wherever) isn't spoiling anything in my opinion, especially if it hasn't been revealed in the book yet and no one knows for certain.
Exactly! Some of you crybabies need to give it a rest already.
That's like saying it would've been okay for dudes to be talking about the Red Wedding cuz they read it in the fire and ice wikia and the show has veered from the book so it's okay.

Certain deaths are coming no matter how far off the show is from the books.

I personally don't care if I'm spoiled but pulling that **** in here will get you thread banned. I'm surprised the hammer hasn't dropped yet. Only a matter of time before Meth or some other mod/admin that's really in to the show comes through with a white walker gif thread banning dudes.

Last edited:
2 Questions on the last scene

1. Why didn't the wights and walkers go into the water after them?

2. Why was the dude rowing the boat with his hood on (with his back to the walkers) so chill? He never turned around and They also never showed his face. Am I over analyzing that

2 Questions on the last scene

1. Why didn't the wights and walkers go into the water after them?

2. Why was the dude rowing the boat with his hood on (with his back to the walkers) so chill? He never turned around and They also never showed his face. Am I over analyzing that

I believe the leader accomplished exactly what he wanted to in a way. It appeared to me like if he truly wanted to get rid of them he had every opportunity to do so. Seemed like he was playing the field to see what the wildlings/ nights watch were about. He knows that they have valerian Steel or dragon glass now.

I watched the episode a second time and I noticed that as well. Seemed real shady how the boat just happened to be there for snow and red beard to jump on. How convenient.

Jon have the order to come back for him before he ran off to hold the wall and get the dragon glass

That's the reason why the boat was waiting for him I would think

Last edited:
This was only the first round bruh some jabs were thrown, the snowman got in a good power shot but the Night King finishes strong and got them rethinking this fight. 10/9 walkers.

Back
Top Bottom