OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that Dany dropped the ring to hide the fact that she remarried after Drogo...I'm sure Drogon could easily find her anywhere :lol:.

That article reminded me that Jaqen Hagar was a real one :smokin,RIP.

Last edited:
I understand the show wants to be secretive and what not, and I get they have to say "yeah he's dead" but come on, its 2015 everyone got twitter/camera phones/ if homie is on set period whatsover, hes back!! :smile:

I understand the show wants to be secretive and what not, and I get they have to say "yeah he's dead" but come on, its 2015 everyone got twitter/camera phones/ if homie is on set period whatsover, hes back!! :smile:

trust me If they want to hide it they can hide it.

They hid practically the entirety of what would happen this season til the actual eps came out

That article was stupid. People actually needed to be told myranda was dead? They didn't see her bloody skull resting on the pavement after that giant fall.

Stannis is definitely dead, never mind them not showing the big chick cut his head off, they showed blood pouring out his leg like an artery had been severed.

I think Stannis is dead too. It would be really difficult to explain how Stannis didn't die there.

But I will say, I was confused as hell when they cut away. Probably because I'm conditioned to expect to actually see beheadings on a relatively regular basis.

Jus hit me that little finger is also in the wire.

What are the odds of being in 2 great series like this

Interesting article...Theory of Jon being a worg makes me wonder. But really no one knows what will happen other than GRRM and the directors of the show, since it has now caught up with the book?

Reading the books right now and I really enjoy the extra details GRRM gives when telling the story.

trust me If they want to hide it they can hide it.

They hid practically the entirety of what would happen this season til the actual eps came out

I remember reading all about Cerseis naked walk and Bran not being on the show this season before but they can try to hide. It'll still get out

I thought that Dany dropped the ring to hide the fact that she remarried after Drogo...I'm sure Drogon could easily find her anywhere :lol:.

Watch the HBO inside the episode stuff. Benioff said she dropped the ring because she's smart and knew it's leave clues for her friends which way she went.

Funny thing is its going to hurt you jon snow dudes much more if hes not in season 6 more than it will hurt us anti jon snow dudes if he is.

And now his watch has ended. Til 10 months from now

Considering that no one has the slightest idea of what's going to happen, I guess people will argue about anything on the internet and act like they know for sure.

I don't think Stannis and the Mountain are alive still
You mean The Hound? The Mountain was in the finale

That would be weak if they're bringing him back on set just for some stupid flashbacks 
mean.gif

Watch the HBO inside the episode stuff. Benioff said she dropped the ring because she's smart and knew it's leave clues for her friends which way she went.

How they going to find a small ring in that big area?

Back
Top Bottom