OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 now that I think about it, there are almost no unattractive women in this show. even grandma tyrell
devil.gif

When I finally saw her without her head dress on Coldplay's GOT: The Musical & saw mama was rocking that Uma Thurman Pulp Fiction cut...

I'd ravash those bosoms 'til she was exuding dust, b.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Cersei next to Dany and what appears to be Sansa.

No types of sense if that was a set shoot.
looks more like Margery.
but you're right no sense especially if Tyrion is still around and hates Cersi

It's probably a Women Of GOT magazine cover or something like that.

We only need my Red Queen Mel a little missandei and a sprinkle of that Gilly Sauce

They've been doing their own thing. People now are just wondering how much they've changed or know about what happens in the next book. They need to bring back Ros and Ygritte to work in Shogun's House of Red Muff. Melisandre being my #1 of course.

biden-smirk.jpeg

ain't no damn photo shoot.

Obviously Dany had to get her *** over to Westeros at some point but like this? Idk bruh.

IDK, last time we saw Dany she wasn't even in Mereen anymore. She was in parts unknown about to be discovered by the Dothraki. Ser Jorah and Daario went off to find her, leaving Tyrion in charge. So, I'm kind of assuming, with all that going on, it is going to take while in the next season for her to even get back to Mereen and therefore, the odds of her making all the way to Westeros seem pretty low to me. But I could be wrong.

Has to be a photo shoot for a mag or something. No way in 7 hell's Danny makes it to Westeros next season. If for some reason she does, no way is she going to be chillin with those two without anyone else around. 

Photo shoot in character? What is Cersei looking at? She does have a dragon. She can hop on Drogon and be in Westeros in no time.

Photo shoot in character? What is Cersei looking at? She does have a dragon. She can hop on Drogon and be in Westeros in no time.

They've definitely done photo shoots in full costume before. For example, I think there was one for Entertainment Weekly a couple years ago. And who knows what Cersei is looking at? That shot might just be of them standing around as real shot gets set up. And, yes, Drogon could fly her to Westeros, but you really think she'd just pop over there by herself? Everything that we've seen up until now indicates that she's not going to Westeros until she's in a position to conquer. Considering she just almost got murked by the Sons of the Harpy and lost a bunch of unsullied, she's not going to be in that position any time soon.

Of course in character.

Brah come on. You know it's not gonna happen just like that. There are things she needs to take care of first before simply hopping on Drogon and flying to Westeros.

She can't go to Westeros by herself. She needs a council with good advice that she needs to ignore and take L's.

Of course in character.

Brah come on. You know it's not gonna happen just like that. There are things she needs to take care of first before simply hopping on Drogon and flying to Westeros.

I know |I I got carried away. I'm just sick of Mereen man. Dany been *********** for 5 WHOLE NOVELS AND SEASONS OF TELEVISION. I need her, the dragons, the Unsullied, Second Sons, the Dornish, and whoever else in Kings Landing ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom