OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For as big of a fan as I am of GOT, I only have 3 of the pops (2 of which were gifts) and 2 of the Iron Thrones

I only have a mini-Dany in Dothraki gear, with a little dragon on her shoulder. I keep in on my desk at work.

For as big of a fan as I am of GOT, I only have 3 of the pops (2 of which were gifts) and 2 of the Iron Thrones
I have no GOT Pops, I had to make myself chill after buying like 6 in a couple weeks around Christmas. Did buy my mom a Tyrion tho :lol:

You better unsubscribe from the internet :lol:

I got die hard SW fans who don't want to be spoiled saying how they'd be on a random IG or in an article from the Wall street journal comment section and somebody is spoiling the entire plot.
I waited almost 2 hours to watch Star Wars, and someone revealed the entire plot on a comment board of a soccer article I was reading 10 mins before the movie started....

Same. I haven't even watched NFL regularly since 2010, and I was just curious about what people were currently talking about...

Last edited:
I dunno if this was a special on hbo but I ran across this cool interview with some of the characters who died on the show. It's called "Game of Thrones The Fallen A Roundtable". Ygritte and Shae both look so good. :evil: :evil:

Emergency Awesome youtube channel also has cool stuff they talk about on what to expect in season 6. Stuff that most don't really think about and they remind you of little details that happened before. They spoil stuff that has happened in the books though so be warned.

I'm also going to try and watch all of the sdcc and nycc panels for each season.

Last edited:
I dunno if this was a special on hbo but I ran across this cool interview with some of the characters who died on the show. It's called "Game of Thrones The Fallen A Roundtable". Ygritte and Shae both look so good. :evil: :evil:

Emergency Awesome youtube channel also has cool stuff they talk about on what to expect in season 6. Stuff that most don't really think about and they remind you of little details that happened before. They spoil stuff that has happened in the books though so be warned.

I'm also going to try and watch all of the sdcc and nycc panels for each season.

Cool :pimp:

Do they do this at the end of every season? I would love to see how salty Robb Stark was :lol:

Jack Gleeson seems like a cool dude. Hard to accept :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure, if they don't then they should make it an annual thing. I can get lost for a few hours on youtube finding game of thrones and super hero stuff to watch.

Jack Gleeson definitely seems like a cool dude :wow:
but his transgressions as Joffrey weigh too heavy on my heart...

Fade on sight, b.

Son could have just saved my mother from falling from a cliff & now he's hanging from the cliff extending his hand for me to pull him up & just one look at his stupid Joffrey face will make me completely forget the act of heroism he just committed & I'd dig into his hands like Scar did Mufusa, b.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom