OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stannis has taken some L's but each of the Starks have more L's than Stannis.....except for Rickon of course kneel before him. 

It's between the Starks and the Baratheons as far as Ls .. The Starks prolly are worse

But as far as a single character it's hard to top Theon

Sansa's L's outnumber any other character's L's idc what anyone says. Lightweight started cringing in the last season when things started turning to L-city for her again. :smh:

Stannis aint dead tho

Salsa deserves everything Ramsay is giving and gonna give to her. hate that *****
What did she ever do to deserve to get raped?

I mean she got what she deserved for supporting Joffrey thoroughly. After that I thought Peter would've gave her some Ws.

Yeah, she was an annoying teenager in the beginning of the show and got her wolf and the butcher's son killed. What that evil douche ramsay did to her was awful.

Bruhs she supported Joffrey until she found out what an a**hole he is, then after that she's been trynna find someone that doesn't abuse her and she just been takin L's on that journey the whole way.

season 1 Ep2

when she lies about the Joffrey/butchers boy thing

been FDB ever since

she made her bed
pacspit.gif

Last edited:
Stannis aint dead tho

Salsa deserves everything Ramsay is giving and gonna give to her. hate that *****

you savage b :smh:

Sansa's L's outnumber any other character's L's idc what anyone says. Lightweight started cringing in the last season when things started turning to L-city for her again. :smh:

i think sansa is top L reciever. she hasn't caught a break since her father's execution. sansa is number 2

It's between the Starks and the Baratheons as far as Ls .. The Starks prolly are worse

But as far as a single character it's hard to top Theon

theon rapidly climbed to number 1. after ramsey had his way, theon's spirit was damn near non existent. ramsey ****** him up. surprised he even had the balls ( :tongue: ) to save sansa. idk where that came from.

Sansa performed her duties. Stop bringing what we know it as now, to what happened to her then (medieval era) and being mad about it. Tyrion had the potential to do the same thing and decided not to. She said she would if she had to but didnt want to which is rape also....
Or season 2 when she was about to get gutted by the 4 dudes. Still "raped" but no arguments because it didnt go all the way through. Or how about all the times getting beat by jofferys knight...? Is that not a form a punishment that no one said anything about.
That scene was needed to develop 3 plot lines in story
1. Ramsay for always being sick sadistic and now thinking he had a somewhat strong hold on winterfell now and making him undoubtely a Bolton and no longer a basard
2. Sansas new found strength and resolution to becomming stronger
3. Reeks rebirth to Theon

http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-writer-sansa-rape-scene-response/

Cogman acknowledges that some fans expected Sansa to kill Ramsay (again, a nice wish fulfillment, but a betrayal of the show’s darkness), but says it wouldn’t be true to the character:

To put this in laments terms. Yall was finally hoping the L train stopped for her and it didnt.
(At this particular scene atleast)

Let me rephrase my earlier statement before people come jumping on it.

Im not saying you can't be mad about rape because it is a horrible act that i do not believe in.

But this was not rape. Little finger gave her the choice to do this. She knew what comes with marriage in this time period. So to be sensitive of motives that she not only knew would happen but chose is silly

Last edited:
She could have avoided all this if she wasnt so desperate to get her guts dug out by a incest tween with no chin/lips

I like to think of her as the first domino of Stark L's

Last edited:
nvm he addressed this

still the victim blaming is :smh:

Yeah Sansa knew what Ramsay was about and she's been sold off more times than you can count. Can't you blame her for the actions that people take on her.

Last edited:
She could have avoided all this if she wasnt so desperate to get her guts dug out by a incest tween with no chin/lips

I like to think of her as the first domino of Stark L's
Nah that'd be that one Stark who was on the Night's watch that got killed by the white walkers. The 2nd would be Ned.

Also Sansa did not know Joffrey was a product of incest. Aint even know he was a bad person until right around the end of S1.

Yall dudes going hard on a naive teenage girl who just wanted to be a princess.

All of the Starks problems stem from Catelyns dumb *** more than anything else. She doesn't kidnap Tyrion then this whole war doesn't pop off

Gotta say though, wherever you come down on these various debates we've been having, we're already in mid-season form in here and still have a couple months to go.

Team NT GOT :smokin

Back
Top Bottom