OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man it seems like forever since a new episode aired. I'm gonna have to rewatch episode 8 before I see the new one

Want to hear something weird? I've watched every episode of Game of thrones, but I have to Wait till Monday because to see the newest episode because 1. In College I didn't have HBO 2.When I'm home I can't watch Sex scenes with my parents 
laugh.gif
 just can't deal with the awkwardness. I act like I've never seen the show before.

Here is what the bedding ceremony is if you dont know

At the end of the night, the wedding part would take the bride and groom off separately to get ready for bed. The women would take the bride to the bed chamber, where they would undress her, comb her hair, and then put her into bed, all the while giving friendly advice. The men would take the groom, who would undress and get into a dressing gown, and then they would bring him in to the bedroom, and make sure he got into bed with the bride. There would be a lot of joking and teasing; if there were a priest present he would bless the marriage bed for fertility, and then everyone would depart, leaving the bride and groom to consummate the marriage.

That's the saddest ending to a show that I ever had to accept.

I still can't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom