OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watched this with a few GoT noobs and they were laughing at Wyllis seizing

im in the byke of the room getting teary eyed man that whole scene was hard to watch, rip to a real one

Brah I legit had to hold back the man tears. Ole boy went out like a G

Down for the squad till the very end |I

watched this with a few GoT noobs and they were laughing at Wyllis seizing

im in the byke of the room getting teary eyed man that whole scene was hard to watch, rip to a real one
I learned my lesson after trying to watch Lost with some boobs. #neveragain

Welp. Will not be asking anyone to hold the door for me anymore, just hoping no one asks me the same in those words.

New Red Woman had a Rachel Weisz vibe going with her face.

When Sansa lied to Jon, I threw my hands in the air thinking that's it, here is another downfall for the Starks.

Bran with the epic Fail this episode. 

Last edited:
So, if Bran passes through the wall, the WW"s could as well? 
Bran just gave the NK an open invitation past the wall. Bran is a ******* idiot, can't see him redeeming that cluster ****.

Glad that everyone has watched the scene...now I can ask the question. What does Hodor's storyline imply about time in the GOT universe? How did Hodor have that name before these events actually happened? 
I immediately thought of Back 2 The Future 2 when Marty bought the sports almanac and dumped it allowing Biff to follow out his idea. It creates an alternative timeline of events.

I'm still wrapping my mind around the sequence of events. Are we watching something that has already happened and Bran is just a guide? I just can't see the WW's losing; I hope I'm wrong on that.

Looked like regular dirty *** shank the Children of the Forest used on Hunt from Grey's Anatomy.

the show has heavily emphasized fate in the GoT universe. that implies some events are predetermined going forward in time. it makes sense then that some events going backwards in time are also predetermined and that traveling back in time doesn't necessarily change things.

tldr -- time is a flat circle. and there is some ability to bounce around in time without creating paradoxes.

I'm done with Team Stark whole family is full of idiots.

Jon the only one with sense and he's half ******ed.

I'm leaning Team Whitewalker, I hope they all die.

How did the white walkers get past the wall? That part is confusing to me.

I know Bran got touched by the Knights king and they knew he was there but still? Do they dissolve and move with the wind or something? Doesn't make sense

I know Bran got touched by the Knights king and they knew he was there but still? Do they dissolve and move with the wind or something? Doesn't make sense
nah player, they're way beyond the wall player.

bran is north of the wall in walker territory if thats what youre asking....

I'm done with Team Stark whole family is full of idiots.

Jon the only one with sense and he's half ******ed.

I'm leaning Team Whitewalker, I hope they all die.

white walkers are a weapon gone wrong

not hard to sympathize with them cuz the King seems to have been kidnapped and turned to kill his own people. Their motives going forward > everything else

Bran is north of the Wall. He's in White Walker territory.

I've seen every episode and don't remember them going north of the wall for some reason. Wondering if bran and that girl will run into Jon and Sansa at some point? They're going to need protection at some point.

Back
Top Bottom