OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran was being pulled away at an incredibly slow pace and Hodor didn't hold the door for very long so why is it not assumed they didn't catch up to them instantly.
They started to feed on his corpse before moving on the same way they fed on the dire wolf and that child of the forest before catching up.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't like Sansa around Jon.

Jon seems focused on getting Rickon back and maybe taking Winterfell if he can

Sansa seems too focused on paying back Ramsey, she got that "I'm going to get a lot of people killed with a selfish short sighted decision" vibe

In this episode I'm seeing a lot of Robb in her....that lie to Jon is gonna bite them in the **** and probably get her killed or Rickon for sure...

I'm telling ya....this show is gonna close off with the white walkers washing westeros, dragons and all and the only one left will be Bran, who will watch into the past to that scene where the children of the forest first created the WW and somehow stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzlew  

bran's crew has dwindled down to just him and Meera now. If I was her i'd consider ditching him but she's rocked with him all this time already.
She deserves part of the blame too though. Shes the one that says "Hold the door" and shes the one that tells Bran to warg into Hodor.

They both f'd up all those lives.
If Bran didn't warg into Hodor they'd all be dead in the cave.

If bran actually listened to the 3er, they would all be in the cave chillin
Bran going back to a time where his dad was still a kid and warging into Hordor to affect his future self only proves that the timeline is exactly where it needs to be still. The 3ER must have known that this was the "end" for him, and thats why he took Bran back to that moment to affect Hordor

too many good characters caught an L cuz of bran :smh:

interesting episode. been watching from season 1 with my wife who just started the show, and the disparity in writing and detail is so evident. little finger and tyrion conversations have become so basic, all the characters do pretty much what you expect them to at this point.

It'd make more sense to me that something the 3 eyed raven did, not bran, is what led to the mad king.

Last edited:
isnt the night king a former lord commander of the nights watch?
and wasnt the nights watch order created after the original long night?

if so how can the flash back guy be the night king and first ww

Man, if they go Lost route and have bran go back to beginning, fix things to cause domino effect that revert everything and then we get the final scene of eddard with Robb and Jon teaching bran how to shoot bow and arrow from first episode.

Man, if they go Lost route and have bran go back to beginning, fix things to cause domino effect that revert everything and then we get the final scene of eddard with Robb and Jon teaching bran how to shoot bow and arrow from first episode.

If something like lost happens again, that might force me to never watch a tv series again. I still lose sleep over how much time I wasted watching lost.

Summer and Hodor
frown.gif

Bugatti Bran really is the kiss of death.

If something like lost happens again, that might force me to never watch a tv series again. I still lose sleep over how much time I wasted watching lost.

As do I. I actually still get annoyed any time I see/hear Lost mentioned.

But I really don't think we have to worry about GoT going the Lost route. This is GRRM's creation. Based on how the show has unfolded so far, and the fact that he's suggested the ending is going to be "bittersweet," I don't see Bran going back and fixing/preventing past tragedies. GRRM is not allowing everything to go back to all happiness and wolf puppies.

damn 12 hours later and nobody mentioned the Meera conspiracy theory [emoji]128064[/emoji]

makes you think twice about that spear throw

Why do the Starks always take Ls?

Is it because of their blind loyalty and sense of doing right?

I have two takes on that.

a part of me thinks they're just basically cursed and taking Ls is in the cards.

and another part of me, a small one, could see each of them being set up to lead their own army against each one another. like a battle royal.

I'm waiting on the salsa full heel turn.

and after taking some time to reflect, what if the ice king isn't really the king, what if he's the Kings hand to Bran. pun intended on kings hand because he can use him to lead his army to places he couldn't go with his mark on him

maybe even back in time...

Last edited:
Why do the Starks always take Ls?

Is it because of their blind loyalty and sense of doing right?

Pretty much. They play by the rules when everyone else doesn't so they lose . . . a lot. And sometimes, particularly in Robb's case, they just do some dumb things.

Back
Top Bottom