OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All jokes aside I think the bittersweet ending is going to be that the White Walkers are the "good" guys and are trying to protect the world from being destroyed by men.

Sidenote-I was so enraged by last night's episode I didn't even watch Penny Dreadful.

My hate for Bran is Joffrey level.

Y'all are so mad at bran and I don't get it...everyone was telling him to do it. He didn't have a choice

Hodor :frown: My dude better be back as a white walker.

Summer :frown:

Max von Sydow :frown: (would have loved to see him have more screen time or do more with what he was given)

Jon and Sansa about to have a big Bernie Sanders style campaign, just to see it blow up in the end and see everyone die. Ramsay gonna take heads like they're fighting in Sleepy Hollow.

Anyone notice that a kingsguard (trant) has been missing and no one has once mentioned it??

you know what that is a great point especially since he is the one that accompanied Mace Tyrell to the Iron Bank. I look at like this, they are in deep debt to the Iron Bank so they'd have nerve to even question anything going on in Braavos. Pay what you owe or shut the hell up lol

Last edited:

Chill, I loved LOST. It's all about the journey, not the destination.
laugh.gif

I'm sure binge watching made it much more enjoyable. I would have raged if I had to deal with a cliffhanger every week.
Those last three episodes were brutal though. It was clear that they had no idea how they were going to end the series up until those last few hours.... And then they were just like "surprise, it's magic"
last 3 episodes.. try the last 2 or so seasons..

thank god I didn't start watching for day one.. watching that crap on a week to week, season to season basis.. with all that build up about their supposed plan.. all the articles and crap that went into the whole experience

and then they just crap the bed.. f them dudes

Last edited:
Theory I've read on how the show ends:

Jon Snow walks into Inn of the Kneeling Man. He stands in the doorway and let's out a typical "know nothing" sigh then proceeds to sit down. Hot Pie is shown in the back kitchen baking bread. Jon seems bored as he sits quietly by himself thinking of what to eat. Another patron of the Inn is slightly drunk and asked the musicians present to play The Rains of Castamere. Sansa walks into the Inn, sits down with Jon and nonchalantly asks, "what's good tonight?" Jon says he doesn't know then asks where Bran is. Sansa says that Bran wogged into her and told her that he's on his way. She tells Jon that Arya is coming separately, she had to see the maester about switching birth controls. A man in armor walks into the Inn and Bran is wheeled in behind him. Bran sits at the table and Jon reaches his hand across the table to cover Bran's fist with his own hand, a warm embrace. The man who walked in in front of Bran is seen at the bar of the Inn ordering an ale. Arya arrives in a wagon outside but the wheel of the wagon gets stuck in some mud. She gets out of the wagon to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, the armored man keeps looking over at the table Jon, Sansa, and Bran are seated at. Sansa asks Bran how work was today (he works by wogging to help protect the wall; but has not taken the black). Bran complains, Jon tells him to buck up, he says ok and he will try to focus on the good times. The armored man is seen walking into an outhouse. Arya finally gets her wagon out of the mud and starts to walk towards the entrance of the Inn to meet her family. Hot Pie comes out to the table and serves a loaf of Dire Wolf shaped bread. Jon hears the door of the Inn start to open up and looks up *screen turns black for a minute* *end credits roll*

Last edited:
Chill, I loved LOST. It's all about the journey, not the destination.:lol:

I'm sure binge watching made it much more enjoyable. I would have raged if I had to deal with a cliffhanger every week.

Yeah I don't know why people are upset if Bran alters time to end the series....doesn't really negate everything we saw, just creates a new reality, one in which he wonders as a ghost or permantly warged into a direwolf and everyone lives on happy....still bitter sweet because of his sacrifice...I would love that ending....an ending where they face off against the WW riding the dragons and defeating them is too movie like cliche an ending where everyone just dies is too damn tragic and honestly more of a waste than changing timelines, because there really was no point to the show if everyone dies.

can someone link me to the Meera theory yall were talking about? seems like everyone has a different opinion.

Back
Top Bottom