OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
top 3 got women

ros
that chick that told bronn you need the bad p :evil:
the red head that had that 3some with that prince who fought mountain

I have a feeling the finale will be a let down. How they gonna have Snowman fight Ramsis Bolton....Khalessi get to meet up with Greyjoy....Anything at all happen with Tyrion and greyworm...Arya being alive...the hound do anything significant...the faith fight the mountain...something with the whitewalkers and Bran Muffin's raven abilities.

Like there is a ton happening and all of them are leading to a foreseeable outcome. So which story-lines are they going to try to close or climax on the finale?
You should go back and watch the finale for every season. The finales are rarely the best payoffs.

Also you're talking like this is the last season. Most of those things don't need to be wrapped up by the end of this season. Just the bastard battle, some climax with the mountain, and Arya survivng and on a boat back home.

Last edited:
If I walked outside I'd see a bunch of guys in a dress shirt and khakis. Similar to what I wore to work last week and most of this year.

I'm sure it's just a random coincidence lol. When she was walking holding her bleeding gut, the camera cut to about 3 different chicks with the sailor moon bun pony tails. I'm sure it's just the common style.

Even if there were 2 aryas what would that even mean? It didn't affect her getting stabbed.

Even if there were 2 aryas what would that even mean? It didn't affect her getting stabbed.

Could have been the real arya walking past a fake one that she had get stabbed.... who knows. Its unlikely, but you never know.

If that Arya theory is true I feel like writers are going to that same well too many times. :lol:

Crazy that that movie has had such influence to be homaged like that.

top 3 got women

ros
that chick that told bronn you need the bad p
devil.gif

Franc..Franc..

The Missandei disrespect 
wow.png

What if arya happened to have a doppleganger who was also in braavos? Her name is ayra.

Last edited:
Jon dying again would be ok. arya should've been dead from that shanking. I'd probably be sad over rickon since he's barely been on the show.

top 3 got women

ros

that chick that told bronn you need the bad p
devil.gif

Franc..Franc..

The Missandei disrespect 
wow.png

still dont know some names
ohwell.gif
tumblr_inline_n6kq2ev2Me1soksnc.jpg
You should peep Alt Shift X's youtube videos if you ever get the chance. He does very good, informative recaps and vids in regards to GoT and the books

Back
Top Bottom