OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wonder what message the birds have for cersei. its either sparrow or tyrion/bald dude news.

tommy getting played.

hound :smokin

jack will be seen again before the season ends i think.

bronn trying to show pod the way of the force :smokin

need a sword to split ramseys face.

goldfingers needs to turn heel.

So why didnt the soldiers just kill/jail the blackfish and yield the castle when they held a knife to edmures throat?
Why in the hell would they suddenly do that? :lol:
All of a sudden the risk of getting slaughtered is gone?
Them obeying Edmure does not factor in risk. Its soldiers obeying their Lord. That's it.

He could've ordered them to go fight without armor and they would.

In reality though, Edmure was telling his men this isn't worth fighting and dying over. We're giving up.
In the context of reality and human behavior does any of this make sense?
For men with no loyalty and honor to a house? Probably not.

You forget this is a world where Jamie is constantly shamed for killing his king who was gonna set his own ppl on fire? :lol:

Last edited:
Episode was decent minor let down. I assumed zombie mountain would body more of the 7 looneys. Next week looks like its gonna be amazing. My money is on ole boy ramsey get filleted 

What chance is there that Bre and Pod row into the Hound and BWB
nerd.gif
maybe they'll bump into Gendry while on the water.

You can definitely tell the writing has changed this season but so far it's been pretty good.

Varys headed back to KL?
Yup looking for somebody willing to build Dany's fleet which really nobody but the iron islands cats are good at.

At best he can hope to run in to Yara halfway there. If not his time is running out around Westeros. Funny enoufh, at best he might have temporary and uneasy protection if he ran in to LF.

So the waif had the blind training too right? So arya's advantage in the dark was her having needle and having water dancer skills from syrio?

They made Jamie's progression over the past 6 seasons pointless with one scene.

I think it was a stragery move once trying to show him that he wasn't the same. He only switch up to get Edmu to give up the castle.

In the end, he still kept his word..none of the men died outside of Blackfish.

Last edited:
And we just gonna forget about Drone?

What's going on over there? :lol:

They just abandon that story all together

Someone said they edited out dorne scenes from recent episodes. I think most don't care to see the place revisited this season or ever again. They botched it so much.

Someone said they edited out dorne scenes from recent episodes. I think most don't care to see the place revisited this season or ever again. They botched it so much.

So the Lannisters just let that ish slide?

What in the world... :lol:

House of Martell is not at war with the Iron Throne, too?

I guess they butchered that storyline so bad, they had to edit it. :lol:

I dunno, I was expecting the episode after Jaime returned with Myrcella's body for him to start plotting to kill those dornish fools. Maybe cersei and him didn't like Myrcella that much because we haven't heard of any talk about revenge against the sand snakes and their mother.

We all agree Rickon is dead next episode? Ramsey gonna have him on one of them crosses :frown:

Jon pls

Bastardbowl mustve cost a fortune. HBO really cut some corners this season.

Didn't even let Blackfish and Arya flourish 
mean.gif

And they've should've had a few scenes with Ramsay to tease the battle. Haven't seen famb in almost a month   

wasn't feeling this episode at all, felt like it was severely affected by the budget and it stood out.

Dany arrives at the nick of time to fight off the seige, and all we get is Drogon flying off in the distance :smh:

Gotta suspend disbelief for Arya surviving those stabs like it was nothing, Waif was like a T-1000 though lol

What was the entire point of the Riverrun plot? Just to get Jaime to leave KL? Blackfish dying off screen was weak. The whole scene with Jaime and Edmure was excellent though

All it took was Zombie Mountain killing one Faith Militant guy for them to call off the trial by combat, weak. Cersei is for sure burning that place down with wildfire

The Hound's scene was great and idc I still think there's hope for LSH

Tyrion has been wasted this entire season :x

when Tyrion and Varys had their scene in the streets of Mereen anyone catch the camera pan across what looked like a large horn? Dragonhorn maybe? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom