OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo when that ros scene popped up :wow: seeing joffrey just admiring his work is just crazy.

Cant wait for next episode.

word, on some G ****, littlefinger had the king contract kill ros :smh: man i can't wait till that boy gets killed in the most painful way. i kno im gonna have to wait a min for that tho.

that tall broad who is with jamie wants the pipe :smh:

sansa still doesn't know what stop to get off, stays on that L train :smh: now she has to marry some dude who about that frank ocean life AND SHE CAN'T EVEN TELL.

250px-Got328.jpg

^ she is the ****. you can never hit her with the okie doke :pimp:

Sansa doesn't have to marry Loras or whatever his name is. They switched the game up she's marrying Tyrion now.
Did he end up telling her at the end or what?

and also the old lady was smooth, no one has talked to Tywin that way throughout the whole show, he eventually got her in the end with the ultimate trump card. But still if anyone else would of talked to him the way she was they would of been bead.

Last edited:
Yo when that ros scene popped up :wow: seeing joffrey just admiring his work is just crazy.

word, on some G ****, littlefinger had the king contract kill ros :smh: man i can't wait till that boy gets killed in the most painful way. i kno im gonna have to wait a min for that tho.

sansa still doesn't know what stop to get off, stays on that L train :smh: now she has to marry some dude who about that frank ocean life AND SHE CAN'T EVEN TELL.

250px-Got328.jpg

She's marrying Tyrion. That's what the whole Tywin/Grandma & Tyrion/Sansa/FunnyFace (can't remember her name at the moment) scene was about

Joffrey offed the head garden tool/Baelish's side kick wth? Why? (please don't answer if it will be a spoiler alert of some sort).

So Sansa has to Marry Tyrion....thats why she was crying as she watched lord baelish's ship sail away? Because if she would have known that she would have left?

Joffrey offed the head garden tool/Baelish's side kick wth? Why? (please don't answer if it will be a spoiler alert of some sort).

So Sansa has to Marry Tyrion....thats why she was crying as she watched lord baelish's ship sail away? Because if she would have known that she would have left?

no spoiler since it already happened. But like someone said earlier, she was feeding info about little finger to Varys and Little Finger found out and was pissed

Yup Peter must have found out that Ros was going behind his back with info and he found a nice ****** up way to get her killed.

RIP to seeing those ******* anymore.
tired.gif

A sword swallower through and through. 
roll.gif

Ser Loras!

LMFAO at the Lady of Thorns and Tywin! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Varys, Littlefinger, and Cersei have so many spies. You can't do anything without someone finding out. Must be annoying. That's why Jamie told Bolton if he was killed his father would find out eventually. The networks of spies reach everywhere, especially the first 2.

I thought the episode was boring besides Snow climbing Mount Everest and the ending

"A sword swallower through and through" Candidate for line of the year?

Last edited:
I just finished book 3 2 weeks ago and now I don't find the show as good. Don't get me wrong i still enjoy it but it's lost it's flavor in a way. This happen to anyone else??

My bro put me on to this show last week and I just finished watching the first two seasons last night :pimp:

Do y'all know if they're going to show reruns of the whole third season on HBO? Im assuming it wont be until the finale episode.

250px-Got328.jpg

She's marrying Tyrion. That's what the whole Tywin/Grandma & Tyrion/Sansa/FunnyFace (can't remember her name at the moment) scene was about

actually u just reminded me of last week, yea you're right. nm then lol

I thought the episode was boring besides Snow climbing Mount Everest and the ending

"A sword swallower through and through" Candidate for line of the year?
I still like Jamie's line from episode 1 or 2 better. Said Renley would never want to get off the Throne if it were made of co cks.

The Lysa Arryn of Chairs?

What does that mean? 
roll.gif

Littlefinger worships the Iron throne, and he was sitting in the chair next to it.
Littlefinger worships Catelyn Stark, and has to settle for marrying her sister, Lysa Arryn.

Joffrey is a sadistic little monster who killed a fine female instead of laying it down... He needs to go but he is so intergral to the story.

I'm getting the vibe that due to his incestual upbringing, he might be turning in to a Mad man, alla the Mad King. The Targaryen's were known to inbreed to keep their bloodline royal. 

Joffrey is a sadistic little monster who killed a fine female instead of laying it down... He needs to go but he is so intergral to the story.

I'm getting the vibe that due to his incestual upbringing, he might be turning in to a Mad man, alla the Mad King. The Targaryen's were known to inbreed to keep their bloodline royal. 

Yeah that's the connection I made as well. I wonder if their other children are just as messed up too

Man I really thought they were gonna have this dude torturing Theon as a Karstark till he said he's a liar. (I know who he is but I haven't read up to where he is fully introduced yet)

Back
Top Bottom