OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that pokemon style t shirt needs to be in a spoiler. 
I was just fine NOT knowing that it needed to be in a spoiler. Now you got me
mean.gif

you guys can not be serious right now......
season 1 dany has baby dragons... season 1 jon gets ghost...
those dragons are baby dragons...they are much bigger this season in 3.....that's a season 1 shirt...

feel better?

^^i dunno why but i believed him yo :lol: :lol:

having never read the books it's real tempting to click on these spoilers ya'll put up, and when i finally messed around clicked one i thank the old gods and the new it was a fugazi 8)

lightweight feel bad for the people that read the books knowing ya'll won't have that genuine ':wow:' as the story progresses on screen.

to be completely honest I still get the...wow look when I watch the show... especially since I read the books a long time ago. stuff I either forgot or new things/interactions

^^i dunno why but i believed him yo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

having never read the books it's real tempting to click on these spoilers ya'll put up, and when i finally messed around clicked one i thank the old gods and the new it was a fugazi
glasses.gif

lightweight feel bad for the people that read the books knowing ya'll won't have that genuine '
eek.gif
' as the story progresses on screen.
While some of us may have read the books, we're still eager to see how the events in books transpire on the show.

Last season, I couldn't wait to see how the show covered the Battle of Blackwater and the wildfire just destroying any and every thing in it's path.

This year, there's one, maybe two things
nerd.gif
I'm waiting to see.

Though I know what's gonna happen I'm still probably gonna be
eek.gif
when major events happen. It's one thing to imagine something in your head while reading, it's another to actually see it happen on TV.

^ According to wikipedia episode 9 doesn't air until June 2nd, so it looks like there will be a break for Memorial Day weekend.
mad.gif

noooooooooooooooo

I was excited to see Jaime get his hand cut...and all the dialogue between him and brienne.

only thing that pissed me off this season was ep 1...I wanted to see crows vs white walkers. not a black screen of noises

^^ Damn, last year I believe Blackwater episode was Memorial Day weekend....I was on vaca in Hilton Head and still managed to watch it

I hope they put the episode up early on hbo go. Didn't they do that the first season when they skipped a week? I dl'ed it right away though :lol:.

Thats not to bad, I mean i just watched all of season 2 and 3 in 2 days while I was sick.. I'll just make it Season 1 day

Back
Top Bottom