OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melisandre and her breast are meh... Never got the appeal.

Missandei is best overall with Dany being the prettiest.

^I like those weird looking chicks on the show too. Talisa and Shae :pimp:

Some dude in here was talkin bout Gilly tho :x

Jon Snow missed out

He knows nothing

:smh:

talisa was aight. That frey rob's uncle married was nicer than her. That dummy rob should've never broke his word, would've been a double win for him.

[h1]It’s Official: There Will Be Flashbacks on Next Season’s Game of Thrones[/h1]
a_190x190.jpg

As we suspected, season five of Game of Thrones will break the show's long-standing no-flashbacks policy for the first time. As producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss told reporters during an event in Spain this week, "Making the first season, we set a rule: No prophecies, dreams, or flashbacks. We already failed the first two, and this season we broke the third. So yes, this season will finally have flashbacks." This development had been rumored since casting leaked for Young Cersei, but it's good to know, for once, that fans weren't completely barking up the wrong tree. Let's get ready for some lore! Who wants to fan-cast Aegon the Conqueror? 

Flashbacks are fine with me. I assume they have them in the books, so why not also have them in the show?

In thw books its not flashbacks per say. Just the full story being told by someones perspective

Back
Top Bottom