OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those that didn't read the books, at what point in the show did you realize Jon was the gawd?
The final book wrapped up with him being stabbed by the Night's Watch, so everything that has made him Godly in your eyes is strictly from the show writers twist on things. It would be hilarious if GRRM Lets him die and doesn't have him resurrected.

The final book wrapped up with him being stabbed by the Night's Watch, so everything that has made him Godly in your eyes is strictly from the show writers twist on things. It would be hilarious if GRRM Lets him die and doesn't have him resurrected.

False. I knew he was the gawd when they kept spending so much time at the boring wall with him being the only character of importance there. I had a hunch when he got Ghost. Has nothing to do with the resurrection for me.

On a different note, how different do you think the book ending will be from the show ending?
I feel like depending on how good this final season is GRRM may completely curve on the showrunners.

Then he'll option a story from that world for a movie.

I really think the Showrunners are largely doing there own thing at this point.

Think whoever will sit the iron throne in the end will be the same but everything in between went left 2 seasons ago

Refresh my memory with a pic.

The only hot chicks kept me watching was the serial killer qhite lady and Batista's sister.

20170802_205202.jpg

Picture doesn't do it justice tbh. She was smoking in that bar scene

Season 8 probably had the best looking chicks. Dexter's girl, the babysitter, asian dudes daughter, even the neighbor that got killed could get it

I have a question based around Arya's character. Can she only become people who have previously died, or can she literally become nobody and disguise as anyone she wants to?

With all the smaller characters the show is cutting out I think Arya will disguise herself as Sansa, and kill LF after she arrives to WF and catches up before the season ends. Seems LF is up to his old ways, and will feel some type of way when Arya gets there while Jon is gone.

I have a question based around Arya's character. Can she only become people who have previously died, or can she literally become nobody and disguise as anyone she wants to?

With all the smaller characters the show is cutting out I think Arya will disguise herself as Sansa, and kill LF after she arrives to WF and catches up before the season ends. Seems LF is up to his old ways, and will feel some type of way when Arya gets there while Jon is gone.

I believe she can only disguise herself after the dead, hence the ability to use their face.

Arya would have to discover what LF has done or he would have to be exposed in order for her to want to kill him.

And no, she can't just become anyone. She needs their face. The show doesn't go in depth with the faceless assassins but they made it very clear they only "become" other ppl due to collecting the faces of the dead whether they kill them or if they're corpses sent to them.

So she'd have to kill Sansa or she'd have to die to disguise herself as her sister. Besides while she does use the element of surprise to and incognito blending in to get close I don't think she'd need it to kill LF unless he's had some secret training to defend himself.

One thing I think about Arya I think she's going to die by the hands of the faceless men. She cheated the God of death some bodies and I think they'll come back and kill her since she think everything is sweet.

im sure it's probably been bought up before but...i was confused as to why jon snow didn't mention Aemon at all when talking to Dany.

Back
Top Bottom